ISIS Orders Female Mutilation

Take a pay cut. Do your fair share!

not a problem in medicine. most are paid to a large degree on productivity. many are still self employed. and i know of no employment contracts that favor males over females. i suspect that wiould result in a lawsuit and plea of no contest tout suite.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a picture somewhere of a guy taking a picture of 5 woman in full burkas. Funny as hell.

Sounds Hot...

To answer your question, maybe its the same reason they shot a young girl in the head for claiming that she loves her school and learning in Afghanistan... because they are pieces of **** who value human life very little, and women even worse. My guess is control, intimindation, eliminating competition among a myriad of poor excuses...

Sounds Hot...

To answer your question, maybe its the same reason they shot a young girl in the head for claiming that she loves her school and learning in Afghanistan... because they are pieces of **** who value human life very little, and women even worse. My guess is control, intimindation, eliminating competition among a myriad of poor excuses...

According to birdog we are guilty too just because once upon a time women here didn't get to vote. Oh, and that fake contention that there is inequality in pay here for no real reason.

not a problem in medicine. most are paid to a large degree on productivity. many are still self employed. and i know of no employment contracts that favor males over females. i suspect that wiould result in a lawsuit and plea of no contest tout suite.

How likely would you say such a plea is?

Inequality of pay is just a lie, the work done is not the same, and if you can hire women and pay them less, why in the world would you just not hire women? They smell better, they look better, they are easy to take advantage of, and you can pay them less.

According to birdog we are guilty too just because once upon a time women here didn't get to vote. Oh, and that fake contention that there is inequality in pay here for no real reason.

Yes, we also had slaves. The difference being Men in our country, men of education and sensibility moved to change those inequities.

Who are those Men in the Muslim world that stand up against Terrorism, Radicalized Islam, Female Mutilation, etc.... its usually crickets, and to me, that is the biggest issue- we can fight with them to change all we want, its up to THEM to change the brutalities and put and end to it. Little school girls appear to have bigger nads than the men, and sadly get shot in the head for initiating change...

Edited by B-Large

Good thing there's no pay gap in medicine.

http:// http://www.the-hospitalist.org/details/article/1498151/Gender_Pay_Gaps_in_Hospital_Medicine.html

Yes, we also had slaves. The difference being Men in our country, men of education and sensibility moved to change those inequities.

Who are those Men in the Muslim world that stand up against Terrorism, Radicalized Islam, Female Mutilation, etc.... its usually crickets, and to me, that is the biggest issue- we can fight with them to change all we want, its up to THEM to change the brutalities and put and end to it. Little school girls appear to have bigger nads than the men, and sadly get shot in the head for initiating change...

Where is the outrage from Hillary, Elizabeth Warren and NOW? What about the POTUS and the FLOTUS? Instead they create a fake "war on women" charge because somebody doesn't want to pay for other people's abortion pills.

Where is the outrage from Hillary, Elizabeth Warren and NOW? What about the POTUS and the FLOTUS? Instead they create a fake "war on women" charge because somebody doesn't want to pay for other people's abortion pills.

If they were kidnapped first, that is the straw that breaks the vagina. #bringbackourgirlsvaginas

burkhas-photo.jpeg?w=450&h=366

On the left is my wife, in the middle is my mother-in-law, beside her is my sister and on the right is my sister-in-law.

No, I believe that the person in the middle is my wife, beside my sister-in-law and to the right is my mother-in-law and left is my mother …

My memory is not that good any more, and I do not know if my daughter was with us that day.

I believe that she could be the person on the right but I am not that sure. The only thing I can be sure of is that my wife is in the middle …

Or maybe not …

Oh, this is so troublesome!

Edited by 3rdnlng

burkhas-photo.jpeg?w=450&h=366

On the left is my wife, in the middle is my mother-in-law, beside her is my sister and on the right is my sister-in-law.

No, I believe that the person in the middle is my wife, beside my sister-in-law and to the right is my mother-in-law and left is my mother …

My memory is not that good any more, and I do not know if my daughter was with us that day.

I believe that she could be the person on the right but I am not that sure. The only thing I can be sure of is that my wife is in the middle …

Or maybe not …

Oh, this is so troublesome!

Second one on the left might be a dude!!!

Is your son circumcised?

I'm surprised it took so long for this to come up. Being circumcised is a decision made by the parents. I don't know if it makes sex better or worse. Mutilation, in the sense of this thread is being forced on woman from men they don't even know. It also takes a lot of fun out of sex. Big difference.

Muslim Clits are not Politcially Advantageous, You know that as well I do.