EJ has a great year and the Bills are the best in the league, right?

It really is not that farfetched to think so.

The offensive line in itself may very well be one of the best in the league, giving him an excellent year 2 opportunity. Add in new weapons plus the rest of the roster on both sides of the ball, homer or not, you'd have to place us near the top.

A new superstar QB and the team confidence that follows = class of the NFL

guzzle, guzzle...gulp, gulp, gulp....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Refreshing...

THIS year!

The offensive line in itself may very well be one of the best in the league, giving him an excellent year 2 opportunity. Add in new weapons plus the rest of the roster on both sides of the ball, homer or not, you'd have to place us near the top.

THIS year!

As much as I would love to jump on this bandwagon, but our OL is unproven as far as RT, RG, and LG....

Our LB's are unproven in coverage...

I'm not saying with EJ playing at a high level we won't be ultra competitive, I just don't know about the best in the league...

Whaley/Nix regime hit on quite a few of their later draft picks.

Why would it be so difficult to believe they hit on EJ too?

Does he suddenly have a weaker arm or less experience?

Are there reports coming out that he's been less than a model QB student and teammate?

Is he shorter this year? Slower maybe?

Did he forget the hard lessons he learned about protecting his body and his teams chances in a game/season?

Did he have an UNBELIEVABLY HORRENDOUS season as a rookie?

Were all his poor performances entirely due to HIM, not the often buffoonish play of his legendarily bad defense and offensive supporting cast/coaching calls?

The consensus around the league is the jury's still out on him. But that's just because people always want to go with a sure thing. It gives them the best chance of sounding smart in the long run. Really can't blame them. But you know what's coming for the Bills and the rest of the league.

When the Bills win, they dominate. They set records and start trends. Granted, they don't do it very often, and sometimes infamously, but we tend to make people sit up and take notice for some reason.

It was nice knowing you Marsha. Goodbye.

So many people on here have not given EJ a chance, coming into the league scouts reported has all the physical attributes, diamond in the rough, could be molded into a star in the NFL. Not once have I heard anything but how tirelessly he studies and works on his craft. He won 4 bowl games in college, why should anybody be surprised if he comes out and plays at a very high level this year. If he does the current Bills roster is the best we've had in a very long time, and New England isn't nearly as strong as they have been in the past, if ever there was a year we could go from worst to first this is it. I'm drinking the Kool Aide......

As much as I would love to jump on this bandwagon, but our OL is unproven as far as RT, RG, and LG....

Our LB's are unproven in coverage...

I'm not saying with EJ playing at a high level we won't be ultra competitive, I just don't know about the best in the league...

you spelled UPGRADED wrong

Edited by You herd it hear last

THIS year!

- doesn't need a great year...just a good, healthy one. Last year, we missed the playoffs by a total of 6 points...with good, consistent play, we will overcome....