2015 NFL Draft will be in Chicago or LA; NY out

No surprise.

"We had 12 cities that were interested," Goodell went on. "We felt the best thing to do was to focus on the three cities, because they had such a tremendous interest. There are very attractive aspects to each of those cities. Because we don't have the appropriate dates in May our focus is completely on Los Angeles and Chicago.

And the fact that they are the # 2 & # 3 markets in the country, had little to do with the decision.

No surprise.

"We had 12 cities that were interested," Goodell went on. "We felt the best thing to do was to focus on the three cities, because they had such a tremendous interest. There are very attractive aspects to each of those cities. Because we don't have the appropriate dates in May our focus is completely on Los Angeles and Chicago.

And the fact that they are the # 2 & # 3 markets in the country, had little to do with the decision.

assuming LA would be your choice since you always go?

I'd vote Chicago. I get that LA is a mega-market. They have also demonstrated that they are not willing to support a team consistently. They have too many other attractive entertainment options. Maybe next time around (but I hope not).

Edited by Augie

assuming LA would be your choice since you always go?

Yes, it would be. I can drive down there, and find a decent enough place to stay.

But if it's in Chicago, I'll try and go there too.

I'm just bummed at the thought of all my friends who may not go. :(