Bills' Gamechangers

What current players made a play in 2013 that either swung the game (even if only temporarily) in the Bills' favor, or outright won it?

I don't get to see all the action, but I remember a sack by Lawson in one game that incited a fist pump or two.

Who will go to the well this year and deliver when it counts?

Aaron Williams punching the ball out of Denard Robinson's arm as he was about the enter the endzone at Jax

EJ to Woods 2 pt converson to tie it up against Carolina

EJ to Chandler TD at the Jets to come within 2 in the 4th

Thad to Goodwin to tie it up against Cincy

Edited by YoloinOhio

How could I forget this one -

Mario's strip sack at Miami & KW's recovery

Beat me to it.

I will add Searcy's 60+ yard fumble recovery for a TD against the Patriots. I would love it if Searcy could become a gamechanger, but I'm not expecting it.

Edited by Mark Vader

The single biggest play in any game was, IMO, Aaron Williams tracking and tackling Torrey Smith after he caught a 75-yard bomb in the 4th quarter of the Bills week 4 win against Baltimore. The ensuing 3-and-out turned into a FG instead of a TD, which turned out to be one of the biggest differences in the game.

Mario pretty much won that Dolphins game with the strip sack to give us a chance (Dolphins were driving and were close to FG range)

oh and here's a game changer that ended up going against us...Tuel pick 6 vs the Chiefs! we should have got 6 and instead they did and it was all downhill from there

Mario pretty much won that Dolphins game with the strip sack to give us a chance (Dolphins were driving and were close to FG range)

oh and here's a game changer that ended up going against us...Tuel pick 6 vs the Chiefs! we should have got 6 and instead they did and it was all downhill from there

Thanks for reminding us. <_<

Robey's pick six against the Dolphins on the third play of the game in the first meeting was a great spark to start the game. I suspect he'll be making another house call this year as well. He has great instincts.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I sat with mrags that game and unfortunately had a front row seat to that pick... Happened right in front of us...

There goes the night... I'm going to OTW and troll that beer thread again- going to indulge in 3 of each!!!