Israel supporters=idiots

have you considered what outcome mgiht have occurred had we not been there? or if we chose to ally with someone else (hell, the russians are obviously buddy-buddy with assad, from your persperctive principles are irrelevant so why shouldn't we have worked with him or some similar past or present despot).

remember the argument for the domino effect in southeast asia? we we're there ostensibly for the same reasons. and that global disaster that was supposed to happen if we weren't? never happened. why are you so certain this case is different?

Despite your commie tendencies even you must be able to see that Israel is a free society with productive technology, medical, and financial sectors among others that contribute to the US economy correct? We are also allied with Dubai. Why do you think that is? We are also protective, if not fully allied with Saudi Arabia and other nations providing oil. Seeing a pattern?

Capitalism works and people involved tend to protect it. Commies and advocates of other failed systems seek to make excuses as to why capitalism works because they are afraid to participate for fear of their own personal failure. With Israel the Jew card is the one used most often. In the USA we stole from the natives, or South America or some other BS deflection.

If we allied with Assad, we would have gained nothing and Syria would still be a train wreck. It is not because Assad is dumb or because of his religion, it is because dictatorships don't work for anyone except the dictator.

It really is pretty simple and a good time to remember Occum's Shaver.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you considered what outcome mgiht have occurred had we not been there? or if we chose to ally with someone else (hell, the russians are obviously buddy-buddy with assad, from your persperctive principles are irrelevant so why shouldn't we have worked with him or some similar past or present despot).

remember the argument for the domino effect in southeast asia? we we're there ostensibly for the same reasons. and that global disaster that was supposed to happen if we weren't? never happened. why are you so certain this case is different?

Yes. Syria and Egypt overrun Israel's defenses and the nation ceases to exist. Did that second part even make sense in your head?

Might the middle east have slightly more strategic importance than Southern Vietnam, nitwit?

Yes. Syria and Egypt overrun Israel's defenses and the nation ceases to exist. Did that second part even make sense in your head?

Might the middle east have slightly more strategic importance than Southern Vietnam, nitwit?

and what are the serious consequences to the us should israel be overun.? mer perm thinks it's about the oil. israel doesn't have any. libya and iran and iraq have lots. none of them are friends. our interventions to ally or occupy them have been disasterous. and yet oil costs haven't crippled us. and where would we ever be without all those useful medical and technological innovations in widespread american use without which our quality of life would suffer. i just love me my sodastream.

and what are the serious consequences to the us should israel be overun.? mer perm thinks it's about the oil. israel doesn't have any. libya and iran and iraq have lots. none of them are friends. our interventions to ally or occupy them have been disasterous. and yet oil costs haven't crippled us. and where would we ever be without all those useful medical and technological innovations in widespread american use without which our quality of life would suffer. i just love me my sodastream.

So if Israel doesn't have any oil then they mustn't be an important? But think about the children. To use your own ridiculous gotcha tactics, where are your principles now?

I don't have the patience to spoon feed you the dynamics of power and why influence matters. Perhaps someone else will.

Re-read my post then re-read it again.

What part of "Israel is a free society with productive technology, medical, and financial sectors among others that contribute to the US economy" makes you think I believe Israel produces oil?

Re-read my post then re-read it again.

What part of "Israel is a free society with productive technology, medical, and financial sectors among others that contribute to the US economy" makes you think I believe Israel produces oil?

so it's the sodastream that's so important? are petrodollars less valuable than banking dollars?

That's silly

You think it's silly for us to maintain a strategic military foothold in the Middle-East and Northern Africa?

Or you think that $3B pricetag of maintaining that foothold is silly?

Or you don't think that foothold allows up to maitain and exert power and influence in that region?

And why?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You know when you'll figure out the identity of the common enemy?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Oh, I thought my cousins were sent to Iraq to support this "common enemy"

Who are our enemies again?

You think it's silly for us to maintain a strategic military foothold in the Middle-East and Northern Africa?

And why?

I think blindly supporting Israel is stupid. Sure, let them defend themselves, but looking the other way as they steal more land and build more settlements and we still send them aid is dumb. What does our aid get us? Just hostility towards us which Israel loves. There are many Israelis that agree with my position

I think blindly supporting Israel is stupid. Sure, let them defend themselves, but looking the other way as they steal more land and build more settlements and we still send them aid is dumb. What does our aid get us? Just hostility towards us which Israel loves. There are many Israelis that agree with my position

I noticed that you didn't respond to any of my questions, so I'll ask them again:

Or you don't think that foothold allows up to maitain and exert power and influence in that region?

And why?

I noticed that you didn't respond to any of my questions, so I'll ask them again:

And why?

I guess you haven't google searched a map that shows all of our military bases on the Middle East recently?

Oh, I thought my cousins were sent to Iraq to support this "common enemy"

Who are our enemies again?

And why?

No no, see gator thinks "blindly supporting" Israel is dumb. He doesn't mind tactically and logically supporting them.

And why?

Foothold? I'm not exactly sure I know what you are talking about. We have lots of bases, air craft carriers and whatnot. What have we used Israeli bases for in the last few decades of actions in the region? I think the premise of your questions is lacking in substance

so it's the sodastream that's so important?

Don't ever acknowledge your complete lack of understanding of commerce. It will get in the way of you making ignorant comments like this, which will make this place less fun.

are petrodollars less valuable than banking dollars?

Glad you put "banking" in there when I said financial. It exposes your anti-semitism more than anyone else ever could. As for oil, yes we need it. Very much especially with commies closing coal plants left and right and not allowing new drilling or refineries. That means we buy things from those countries and that pipeline is important. Their systems of government have not produced too many viable partners in other industries so the collaboration tends to be on a different level. Of course this is highly generalized but I'm sure you'll forgive me as you have generalized Israelis as "bankers".

Foothold? I'm not exactly sure I know what you are talking about. We have lots of bases, air craft carriers and whatnot. What have we used Israeli bases for in the last few decades of actions in the region? I think the premise of your questions is lacking in substance

Do you think maintaining close ties with the Israelis provides a tactical advantage for the US?