When I'm 64 ... Real Life

Gugny

Pooj. I don't care if you have to sell a body part. You have to see him on this tour. I will give no spoilers. Just go, man. I was brought to tears 4 times in three hours. It was purely magical.

Pooj. I don't care if you have to sell a body part. You have to see him on this tour. I will give no spoilers. Just go, man. I was brought to tears 4 times in three hours. It was purely magical.

That was cool and while I know it is counter to the rest of the world I've never really liked the Beatles or Paul McCartney.

I am the president of this club.

Mccartney's "talking about freedom" (which has those 3 words as the entire lyrics of the song) should be banned. It kills me that that was the 9/11 anthem.

Isn't he from England?

checking stubhub, louisville and greensboro are definite possibilities, both are driveable and tickets right now are in the $80 range....

checking stubhub, louisville and greensboro are definite possibilities, both are driveable and tickets right now are in the $80 range....

I got my tickets from stubhub. Face value was about $70/each (before taxes/fees). I paid $125/each for them. Absolutely the furthest from the stage, possible (roughly a 16K capacity). But it was straight on. The sound was awesome and the video screens were on each side of the stage. The lack of proximity did nothing to worsen the experience.

that's good to know, i am also looking at cheap over proximity...

I got my tickets from stubhub. Face value was about $70/each (before taxes/fees). I paid $125/each for them. Absolutely the furthest from the stage, possible (roughly a 16K capacity). But it was straight on. The sound was awesome and the video screens were on each side of the stage. The lack of proximity did nothing to worsen the experience.

Pooj ... if you haven't looked at setlists or reviews ... DON'T. I had one FB friend serve up a couple small spoilers. He didn't mean anything by it, so I just let it go. But I'm glad that I chose to not look up anything about previous shows. There were great moments and great songs that I didn't expect. The element of surprise was powerful.

Pooj ... if you haven't looked at setlists or reviews ... DON'T. I had one FB friend serve up a couple small spoilers. He didn't mean anything by it, so I just let it go. But I'm glad that I chose to not look up anything about previous shows. There were great moments and great songs that I didn't expect. The element of surprise was powerful.

what a great video and song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

He opens with Candle In The Wind, and his Encore comes out with Karma Chameleon and Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. Edited by jboyst62