Step up or step out

CJ Spiller, TJ Graham, Chris Hairston, Tony Moeaki, Nigel Bradham, Ron Brooks are the five guys I see in a put up or shut up year.

Spiller must become a star. He's good but he's not great, and certainly has not shown enough to warrant big money. He will not be resigned if you can get 'close enough" production at a third of the price.

TJ, if he makes the team, has to do more than 30/300/3 TDs.

Hariston has to play every game and play well.

Moeaki, like TJ, has to do more than 30/300/3 TDs.

Bradham has to start making plays. I am sure watching football games from his spot on defense was exciting last year but now he has to earn that money.

Brooks has to become the 5th CB, if not he will not be here next year and maybe not this year.

I'd add EJ but if he becomes simply average he will get another year.

CJ Spiller, TJ Graham, Chris Hairston, Tony Moeaki, Nigel Bradham, Ron Brooks are the five guys I see in a put up or shut up year.

Spiller must become a star. He's good but he's not great, and certainly has not shown enough to warrant big money. He will not be resigned if you can get 'close enough" production at a third of the price.

TJ, if he makes the team, has to do more than 30/300/3 TDs.

Hariston has to play every game and play well.

Moeaki, like TJ, has to do more than 30/300/3 TDs.

Bradham has to start making plays. I am sure watching football games from his spot on defense was exciting last year but now he has to earn that money.

Brooks has to become the 5th CB, if not he will not be here next year and maybe not this year.

I'd add EJ but if he becomes simply average he will get another year.

I will step out... Just like kiko