Favorite songs from the 90's

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goo Goo Dolls is a band you don't listen to in your normal playlist but when hear them you DO enjoy it. I just realized this after cutting grass, drinks afterwards and having the Lithium channel on.

I don't care what anyone thinks, A Boy Named Goo is an excellent record from top to bottom and it is in my normal playlist. Flat Top came on the Ipod at the gym today and there was no thought of hitting "next" at all.

Van Halen - Right Now

Just about anything from Live

Good call on Live. "Throwing Copper" was a great album and reminded me of my med school days.

And "Right Now" was definitely one of the better Van Hagar songs, but way overplayed. I liked "Poundcake" better. ;)

The Lithium channel just gave me another moment of clarity.

The bands...

Candlebox

Silverchair

catchy tunes on a hot summer day!

Saw Candlebox with Sponge and Our Lady Peace at UB around 1995 or 1996. They were the headliner. Sponge opened, killed it. OLP on next, killed it even more. Candlebox came on and stood up there like statues. They started getting booed, made some nasty remarks about Buffalo and left the stage after about 20 mins. They were the worst live band I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot (even worse that that Black Crowes performance I referenced earlier).

Silverchair - Israel's Son is a great one - dedicated to Tom Brady.

Edited by Mark80