Kelly Tough T-Shirt

The video on Jim Kelly on the homepage shows people wearing the Kelly Tough T-shirt. Does any one know where I can buy one of those? I have the shirt that Jim Kelly is wearing when he walks out of the hospital only because I believe it was Scott Chandler tweeted out wear to get one, now i need some help from you guys because my search results are failing.

Thanks

The trick you have to remember is when they say proceeds benefited, etc....doesn't mean they actually donate much of anything. It becomes an issue much like Susan G Komen and many other charities.

Just be nice J. dont twist it up. Edited by 3rdand12

not sure what video you're talking, but there is this:

http://www.artdogtees.com/shop/page/2/

KellyToughTee1.png

Thank you so much

There is a vendor at the allen west festival selling a version of the kelly tough shirt if you are in buffalo

There is a vendor at the allen west festival selling a version of the kelly tough shirt if you are in buffalo

thanks but im in chicago

Hey J does that website give the proceeds to Hunters Hope?

The gentleman who had the shirts made has donated many thousands of dollars to Jim's charities and others around WNY.. My point was that he's not making money off of Jim's cancer... If you notice in the video the day of Jim's release from the hospital it is all of Jim's closest friends and they are all wearing these shirts

The trick you have to remember is when they say proceeds benefited, etc....doesn't mean they actually donate much of anything. It becomes an issue much like Susan G Komen and many other charities.

If you want,when you come to town for the opener, I'll introduce you to the owner of Art Dog tees and you can ask him about the donation.

If you want,when you come to town for the opener, I'll introduce you to the owner of Art Dog tees and you can ask him about the donation.

I am not accusing him of doing the fake charity stuff, for the record.