Nassib Watch

I could see picking up Nassib cheap if cut, and dumping Tuel. I just don't see it in Tuel. Nassib would be third behind Thad and rightfully so, but he does know the offense, and could help EJ and Thad in he should be able to anticipate Hacket's offense.

I really don't care, but I still contend we needed an older QB to help as insurance. They were not wrong with this idea last year, they just picked the wrong guy in "Mr. Glass" in Kolb. It's too bad Orton wants to retire as that is a real back up QB. I still want EJ out there, just a very experienced back up would be the right call.

We have enough money to do it. You know we're going to cut a couple of lineman by the end of camp which will save us money.

I'm curious. Is your opinion on Tuel based on seeing him at camp and OTA's or just the KC game?

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Bills-rookie-connection/ec1587d7-03d8-491e-bf7d-b8ad1894f80a

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mcadoo guy for the giants. What kind of offense is he running ?

Is is a save Eli offense ?

seems like Ryan is overwhelmed mentally at this point. He sounded kind of "oh well its good to sit and learn " kind tude . that wont fly if true

You really don't get it? Considering the fact that EJ seems to be "developing" into a very questionable pick as a Franchise QB savior, it helps us to say "Well, it could be worse", we thought the Bills were going to pick Nassib instead of EJ.

Yes, I heard that EJ missed some passes at OTAs. The verdict is in!