Michael Moore divorce.....this should be good.

You'd think the more interesting story here, according to that picture, is that Michael Moore married his twin sister.

And by twin sister you mean his younger brother in drag right?

Yikes! And that's AFTER spending three hours getting glammed up for the red carpet.

And by twin sister you mean his younger brother in drag right?

Yikes! And that's AFTER spending three hours getting glammed up for the red carpet.

This is where the progressives who spent the past year making Chris Christie fat jokes start accusing us of our war on women, which wouldn't be true because that's a man, baby...

I have little interest in his looks (or his divorce)

I only hope that his fall from prominence continues, as more and more realize that his 'documentaries' were uneven partisan tripe.

I only hope that his fall from prominence continues, as more and more realize that his 'documentaries' were uneven partisan tripe.

Michael Moore personifies all the hypocrisy you find from progs. He reminds me of this article: Seven Hard Truths Liberals Don't Want To Hear.

Now, some liberals do understand the real world. They are the cynical liberal icons, the ones who know their entire ideology is a scam designed to wring power and wealth from the gullible.

They are the rich ones who cry about poverty and racism then gleefully consign poor and minority kids to public school failure factories by doing the bidding of their unionized teacher partners and torpedoing educational choice. Their own kids wouldn’t get within a mile of an inner city public school, except maybe to swing by in the Mercedes C-Class they got for their 16th birthday to buy some weed from the gangbangers infesting it.

These liberals are the ones who demand we double energy prices and trade in our cars for seats on scuzzy busses driven by union drones because of global warming. The fact that it never actually gets any warmer won’t stop a liberal from hopping into his private jet and flying off to ink a deal to sell his network to some Mideast oil sheik for a zillion petro dollars.