94th anniversary of women's right to vote

You own a Honda Civic?

"civic": relating to community; connected with the duties and obligations of belonging to a community. same root as "civilized". wouldn't expect it to be high on the liberterian vocabulary list.

"civic": relating to community; connected with the duties and obligations of belonging to a community. same root as "civilized". wouldn't expect it to be high on the liberterian vocabulary list.

Great sense of humor you got there doc. I'm a Libertarian now?

Edited by meazza

Civilized as in civil, as in civl war, as in whats so civil about war anyway, as in Guns N'Roses, as in Chinese Democracy, as in it will be at least 10 years before you get the joke.

Civilized as in civil, as in civl war, as in whats so civil about war anyway, as in Guns N'Roses, as in Chinese Democracy, as in it will be at least 10 years before you get the joke.

:lol:

i do. it's just different from yours.

I don't know. I think I'm pretty hilarious.

i do. it's just different from yours.

Humor: the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement

Humorous: funny: intended to be amusing and make people laugh

Wouldn't expect it to be high on the pretentious dickhead vocabulary list.

I had a civil marriage, at least as far as the ceremony went.

Under the Constitution, men have only had the "right to vote" for 144 years, and the privilege of voting for 225 years, so in the grand scheme of Anglo-Saxon/European history, I'd say women aren't doing all that bad.

Yes, our country is totally awesome! No argument there!