Net Neutrality: why you should be concerned...

That is great! :thumbsup: It was still down last night as well...

For some reason, I am unable to inbed the clip into this thread, only the link (not a problem I normally have here), but it is worth clicking on. It is really a non-partisan issue, something I think we can all agree on...of course, this place has surprised me before! :lol:

here's an extensive article on the subject, from what looks to be a neutral point of view:

http://www.internetsociety.org/publications/isp-column-april-2014-rip-net-neutrality?gclid=CjkKEQjwh7ucBRD9yY_fyZe398gBEiQAAoy4JJ2eU96FEO7HZ-Jd7VwEQty6zI4YmLb3wDKn9ZojOmzw_wcB

technology and consumers are responsible for the internet growing into what it's become today. placing it under the regulatory control of the FCC would be a mistake, imo.

OMFG....that is one of the funniest rants I've ever seen. Bravo.

That is great! :thumbsup: It was still down last night as well...

For some reason, I am unable to inbed the clip into this thread, only the link (not a problem I normally have here), but it is worth clicking on. It is really a non-partisan issue, something I think we can all agree on...of course, this place has surprised me before! :lol:

That Washington has become this arrogant is what strikes me most of all. They don't even pretend anymore.

Edited by KD in CT