OT: Mort says-better than even chance

JoeF

Randy on the block

Someone in the AFC could become significantly better the 8 games a year Randy decides to play up to his skill. Its not us--but if he ends up in Baltimore, Cincy, Houston, Jacksonville or another close to contender team or an existing playoff team--our road to the playoffs gets a little tougher. I could see the Phins and Jets making a play for him...Herman Edwards would believe he can reach him, Linehan may want him on the Phins, but then again he and Randy had a love/hate relationship..kind of like every relationship with Randy and coaches :w00t:

FWIW, here's Peter King's odds on a Moss trade:

Team Odds What's the Deal

Oakland 4-1 First-round pick plus CB Philip Buchanon

Baltimore 5-1 First-round pick plus LB Adalius Thomas

Washington 20-1 First-round pick plus CB Fred Smoot

New York Jets 40-1 First-round pick plus DE John Abraham

Chicago 50-1 First-round pick plus LB Hunter Hillenmeyer

FWIW, here's Peter King's odds on a Moss trade:

Team Odds What's the Deal

Oakland 4-1 First-round pick plus CB Philip Buchanon

Baltimore 5-1 First-round pick plus LB Adalius Thomas

Washington 20-1 First-round pick plus CB Fred Smoot

New York Jets 40-1 First-round pick plus DE John Abraham

Chicago 50-1 First-round pick plus LB Hunter Hillenmeyer

216842[/snapback]

As much as I think Randy is a head case---I hope he remains an NFC head case

Disclaimer: I do NOT want the Bills to sign Moss.

Now, if Evans continues to improve the way that I think he will, a duo of Moss/Evans would be one of the best in NFL history.

It is true. Talent alone wont cut it. There are probably only a few posters here that are old enough to remember a wide receiver on the skins....Michael Westbrook. He was another guy with imo, more talent than Rice, but he was flat out crazy, and violent to boot. I remember he beat the living crap out of a team mate (a rb from Auburn) who was way bigger than him. Westbrook made Moss look normal.

No, I dont want this kind of guy on the Bills (and NOT because of the "mooning" thing which was blown out of proportion). He is a headcase who could easily infect the younger players. Too bad, because he is the best wideout I have ever seen in terms of talent.

Westbrook. He was another guy with imo, more talent than Rice, but he was flat out crazy, and violent to boot. I remember he beat the living crap out of a team mate (a rb from Auburn) who was way bigger than him.

216867[/snapback]

That was Stephen Davis, the current (for now) RB with the Panthers.

Miami and Moss would be a perfect match. I actually hope it happens. They'd have to trade a fortune to get him. Plus, who's going to get the ball to Moss? Fiedler? Feeley? Ahahahaaha! Man I tell ya, whenever I think too much about the Patriots dynasty, I turn to the Water Mammal franchise and feel much better.

Please please please--I don't WANT Randy Moss on the Bills. He has great God-given talents, but he's the kind of athlete that makes me hate athletes.

And I don't think there's much chance that he will end up with them.

After talking with some Raider fan friends of mine on Saturday, well...

...one of them is already getting a Moss Raiders jersey made.

But, then again, a few of them were toasting champagne in the parking lot before an A's game, over the fact that they were going to draft McGahee. :w00t: