I have seen the light and I am now on board!

LabattBlue

The Patriots suck and I refuse to say anything good about them.

All other teams in the NFL suck and I refuse to say anything good about them.

For those who get a little upset over mistakes like mine(praising the Pats and Brady), I hope you can forgive me.

I will keep on eye out for any positive posts regarding any other team but the Bills and bring them to the attention of the mods right away. :w00t::blink::blink:

For those who get a little upset over mistakes like mine(praising the Pats and Brady), I hope you can forgive me. 

I will keep on eye out for any positive posts regarding any other team but the Bills and bring them to the attention of the mods right away. :w00t:  :blink:    :P

216800[/snapback]

:o

Are you also aboard the Bledsoe bandwagon? :blink::lol:

I will keep on eye out for any positive posts regarding any other team but the Bills and bring them to the attention of the mods right away. :w00t:  :blink:    :lol:

216800[/snapback]

I am also guilty of thinking the Pats were great. How foolish.

NEW ENGLAND IS A BUNCH OF STINKY DOODIE-HEADS!

:blink:

Perhaps someone should start a thread about how we shouldn't keep making posts about it... yeah, that would solve the problem :w00t:

216824[/snapback]

It was a thread to give everyone a place to put their thoughts about the same subject. Sorry if that was lost on you. Absolutely no pun intended.

It was a thread to give everyone a place to put their thoughts about the same subject. Sorry if that was lost on you. Absolutely no pun intended.

216834[/snapback]

Oh, LABillzFan wants to take all the threads about a certain subject and put them into one.

Damn, I coulda sworn that was up to the mods to decide...

I stand corrected..

:w00t:

Oh, LABillzFan wants to take all the threads about a certain subject and put them into one.

Damn, I coulda sworn that was up to the mods to decide...

I stand corrected..

:w00t:

216839[/snapback]

"All the threads saying THE SAME thing about a certain subject" would be more appropriate. Let's start another Johnny Carson is dead thread. Let's start another Bledsoe sucks thread.

Again, I have no idea why this is lost on people. Apparently starting a thread should only be left to the folks who feel like it's their sandbox.

"All the threads saying THE SAME thing about a certain subject" would be more appropriate.  Let's start another Johnny Carson is dead thread. Let's start another Bledsoe sucks thread.

Again, I have no idea why this is lost on people. Apparently starting a thread should only be left to the folks who feel like it's their sandbox.

216874[/snapback]

The way some of these guys post to waste HD space you would think they own the damn board.