Bills' best two offensive players in 2014.......

I expect them to be WR Watkins and RB CJ Spiller. It's up to OC Hackett to get the ball into their hands as much as possible and any way possible.

Watkins is going to really open things up for the other Bills' skill position players. He will make Manuel's job easier by turning safe, short passes into big plays.

Spiller is due for a big year and I think this is the year for him with it being his contract year. Hackett should know how to best use him now after coaching him for a full year. He's finally healthy after playing through the high ankle sprain last year so I look for big things from him this year.

BTW, a big year from these two guys should result in a big year from Manuel, especially if Watkins and Spiller can turn safe plays into big plays.

Link: http://fansided.com/2014/05/26/nfl-rumors-buffalo-bills-give-c-j-spiller-bigger-role/#!QTgOB. A bigger role for Spiller could make for a very exciting year for Bills fans.

No Saint, Spiller didn't exactly have a great year last year, now did he?? Watkins is a rookie, even though he was a very high pick. I'm not saying that what I posted was rocket science, but it does have a great sense of logic to it.

On a site where you have people posting that Woods is going to be our best receiver this year (check out the WR poll thread), I think it does merit pointing out.

Besides, I think many Bills fans have left Spiller for dead. You're going to see a much different, much more highly motivated player this year.

Hopefully, he avoids the injury bug.

Many people think F. Jackson is the #1 RB in town, but I predict that won't be the case this year.

Cordy Glenn and 5th round steal LG Cyril Richardson. Doesnt matter if its EJ, Thad or whoever throwing the ball, or who you handoff to, these two dudes are big and fast and will KEY this seasons surprise offense in the AFC.

Hackett is a new man this year, and he's finally going to have more than 2 seconds to run a play.

Cyril wins the LG spot by week 2 of camp.

Cordy Glenn and 5th round steal LG Cyril Richardson. Doesnt matter if its EJ, Thad or whoever throwing the ball, or who you handoff to, these two dudes are big and fast and will KEY this seasons surprise offense in the AFC.

Cordy Glenn and Cyril Richardson are fast?

I'd certainly like to see that from Richardson, but if I'm being realistic that seems a lil far-fetched to me at this point. I see the Bills starting Glenn/CW/Wood/Urbik/Kouandjo to start the season, barring injury.

I do think that Richardson is better than most Bills fans know. There were some scouts who had a R1 grade on him. He has been likened to SF's huge vet OG Tupati, which is saying something because he is a dominant player.

I have high hopes for him.

It's kind of funny because I said last year before the draft, Geno is & will be what you see is what you get and EJ is a wild card - has the size & potential but you just can't be sure where his ceiling will be. Looks like this will be a big year to see if that holds true.

I think Spiller has a monster season this year. Think back to 2012 when he had 1200 yards at 6.0 ypc. With the additions to the line, him returning to full health, the added weapons to WR corp, and vastly improved QB play, things should be wide open for him.

He seems to be the forgotten man with all of the hoopla surrounding our new WR's and EJ Manuel. Spiller has the talent to be a top 3 RB and has proven he can do it with his 2012 performance. I'm really hoping Hackett goes back and watches the ways that Gailey set things up for Spiller. We have the personnel now to spread defenses out and make them guess. Watkins alone will draw a ton of attention and make those safeties back off. There should be a bunch of plays where Watkins works one side of the field and you send CJ out to the other side- make the defense pick which one they want to send safety help for. If they choose both, then the middle of the field will be wide open for Woods, Williams, and Goodwin.

They definitely need to get him much more involved in the passing game then he was last season. He should easily have 50 receptions, if not more. He's just too good not to get him the ball in space on screens and wheel routes out of the backfield.

The reason I'm so optimistic is the fact that teams won't be able to load up the box like they did last season cause there was zero threat of a passing attack. Spiller has shown he has the talent to be one of the best and we now have all of the tools in the toolbox for Manuel to kick start the passing game and back defenses off the line.