DNC Chairwoman's War On Women

Give all credit to B-Man for posting this in another thread. I though it deserved its own. DWS stated on a radio program that it was a crazy idea to outlaw men secretly slipping a female an abortion pill.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2014/05/16/debbie-wasserman-schultz-senseless-and-wrong-punish-men-who-slip-women-a

Did you catch the story about those conservative Republican male chauvinist pig politicians in Florida who think that it was a waste of time to pass a bill which would make it a crime for a guy to secretly administer an abortion-inducing drug to a spouse or partner he impregnated? How utterly outrageous ... Wait a minute ... It was Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz who said that? C'mon, that's not possible. What? There's audio of her saying that on a Florida public radio station? Get outta here. If that were true, the press would be printing and broadcasting stories on her outrageous statement 24/7 ... wouldn't they?

Well, no. The audio of Wasserman Schultz can be found here at WFSU in Tallahassee.

The Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee and a Florida lawmaker are joining forces to speak out against two-abortion related bills that cleared the Florida Legislature this year and are awaiting Governor Rick Scott’s signature.

One measure essentially prohibits a doctor from performing an abortion past the 20th week of pregnancy, if it’s determined that the fetus can live outside the womb with standard medical care. ...

... Florida lawmakers also passed a bill making it a separate crime to cause the death or injury of on an unborn child at any stage of development during an attack on a pregnant woman. That was filed in part because of a woman dubbed the “abortion pill victim” whose pregnancy was terminated after her ex gave her a pill disguised as an antibiotic.

Still, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says more time should have been spent this year on jobs, the economy, and accepting federal funds to expand Medicaid.

“Instead, Florida Republican lawmakers have wasted taxpayers time and money by passing these extreme bills that further limit women’s reproductive rights. It is senseless and it’s wrong,” said Wasserman Schultz.

Both women say they believe Governor Scott will sign these measures into law. The Governor has done so in the past with other abortion-related bills.

Well, when you start from the one absolute in liberal policy,.............................. nothing must limit abortions,

then its easy to see where, even assaulting a woman by slipping medication into her drink, can be explained away.

Of course, it helps that DNC Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an idiot.

What does it say about today's democrat Party that Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Schultz are the 'leaders' elected by themselves to represent them ?

More War.....................

DEMOCRATS ADMIRE THIS RACIST & EUGENICIST: A newly rediscovered video of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger is revealing just how racist this pioneering eugenicist and hero of the political left was. Concludes Arina Grossu in her Washington Times op-ed, “a total of 64 percent of U.S. abortions [are] tragically performed on minority groups. Margaret Sanger would have been proud of the effects of her legacy.”

Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award in 2009, declaring enthusiastically, “I admire Margaret Sanger enormously . . . . I am really in awe of her.

But of course it’s the Republicans who are waging the War on Women, particularly minority women, at least according to the DCCC.

The Democrat’s War on Women.

RULES ARE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE: War On Women: Major Dem Donor Pleads Guilty To Beating Girlfriend, Gets Community Service

there's this http://data.rhrealit...f-violence-act/ pay special attention to what the bill "would not have required".

then there's this: http://www.flsenate..../Bill/2013/0759 "died in health policy". i'm thinking that means it wasn't approved. seems like a bit of theater to generate discussion just like this but i'll check it out more when i have more time.

looks like that was 2013 but here's the analysis that apparently meant it's failure in 2013: http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0759/Analyses/h0759c.JDC.PDF

Edited by birdog1960

there's this http://data.rhrealit...f-violence-act/ pay special attention to what the bill "would not have required".

then there's this: http://www.flsenate..../Bill/2013/0759 "died in health policy". i'm thinking that means it wasn't approved. seems like a bit of theater to generate discussion just like this but i'll check it out more when i have more time.

Did DWS think it was stupid to have a bill that would make tricking someone into taking an abortion pill illegal or not?

then there's this from a conservative republican state legislator "lets get out of your lives except when we want to stay in it, I'm concerned" (sic) http://www.huffingto..._n_3015395.html

Did DWS think it was stupid to have a bill that would make tricking someone into taking an abortion pill illegal or not?

theater. bad theater, but what would one expect. godzilla sold 90 mil opening. it sells. to all the sheeple it's supposed to. Edited by birdog1960

then there's this from a conservative republican state legislator "lets get out of your lives except when we want to stay in it, I'm concerned" (sic) http://www.huffingto..._n_3015395.html

theater. bad theater, but what would one expect. godzilla sold 90 mil opening. it sells. to all the sheeple it's supposed to.

You're just a partisan hack. What does Godzilla have to do with this thread? Did DWS want to make it legal for guys to slip abortion pills into unknowing women's drinks or not? Answer the !@#$ing question rather than bringing up stupid schit.

You're just a partisan hack. What does Godzilla have to do with this thread? Did DWS want to make it legal for guys to slip abortion pills into unknowing women's drinks or not? Answer the !@#$ing question rather than bringing up stupid schit.

godzilla belongs in this thread every bit as much as it does in the climate change thread...

Project much :thumbsup:

godzilla belongs in this thread every bit as much as it does in the climate change thread...

No, I brought up the Godzilla correlation in the climate change thread because the movie addressed climate change and I thought it would be funny. You, as one of our resident idiots are now using that as a way to mess up a thread about men secretly slipping abortion pills into women's drinks? That's literary malpractice.

Project much :thumbsup:

You're pathetic.

No, I brought up the Godzilla correlation in the climate change thread because the movie addressed climate change and I thought it would be funny. You, as one of our resident idiots are now using that as a way to mess up a thread about men secretly slipping abortion pills into women's drinks? That's literary malpractice.

You're pathetic.

Project even more? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You, as a self proclaimed conservative have given head to every liberal stance/idea here. No, calling you pathetic is not projecting anything.

Where?

Because I don't jump on board with cutting pasting articles on absofreakinglutely idiotic topics like the "war on women"

Banging the gong on STUPID partisan topics like wars on women, instagram posts by MO, have nothing to do with being conservative.....

Where?

Because I don't jump on board with cutting pasting articles on absofreakinglutely idiotic topics like the "war on women"

Banging the gong on STUPID partisan topics like wars on women, instagram posts by MO, have nothing to do with being conservative.....

Here.

• 9 months later...

DWS is back in the news, and this will be ugly, as the far-left Politico has received emails of DWS promising to change her position on medical marijuana in exchange for a donor to stop being critical of her.

Ridiculous.

Morgan said he forwarded the email chain to POLITICO on Thursday to show how “thin-skinned” and transactional Wasserman Schultz’s political team is, he said in a brief phone conversation.

The bad blood between Morgan and Wasserman Schultz — which stems from her critical comments over the medical-marijuana initiative he bankrolled last year, and which failed narrowly — boiled over again this week when Democrats started buzzing about her interest in running for Senate if Republican Marco Rubio decides to leave the seat for a presidential bid.