Louie (Season 4)

I like the show, but I hate when they have his daughters on. The little one is extremely annoying, which may be the point, but it kills the humor. And I'm still waiting for an explanation of how a ginger guy and a black woman have two blonde girls. If they were adopted, I don't think it's realistic that they wouldn't adopt at least one black child.

I like the show, but I hate when they have his daughters on. The little one is extremely annoying, which may be the point, but it kills the humor. And I'm still waiting for an explanation of how a ginger guy and a black woman have two blonde girls. If they were adopted, I don't think it's realistic that they wouldn't adopt at least one black child.

As for the last part, I think that's just part of the humor in the show. It's definitely the same type of humor Louie uses

Watched the fat girl episode. Good stuff. Show is making a jump from the early seasons IMO.

Was a little hit or miss at first. This year all are on point.

Him and bobby Kelly doing the double bang then blowing off the gym plans had me rolling.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

A great show...unlike anything else on tv. I have a hard time describing it to anyone...it is a comedy, but can be pretty deep...I love the fact that there is no hard-core format to the show...sometimes it is one story, other times, just a few "short stories" told in 21 minutes....amazing the roller-coaster you can go througn in one half hour. I have been getting spoiled by the "back to back" new episodes....anyone know if this is the way it will be all season? I think Louie hooks up with the Hungarian lady tonight!

• 5 weeks later...

Watched the hour and a half pot episode last night.

Louie is the man, show is so different from everything else on tv.

Jeremy Renners my guy now after he crushed it in American Hustle.

Nice cameo from him. Fx is the channel now. Loving Fargo series as well.

Have just about caught up, so funny. He acts his own part so well.

Loved the beginning new parts about the storm. Everyone is dead from here to here (well not in those exact words). Fire is hot.

If you haven't seen the finale yet...don't say you haven't been warned! :ph34r:

Edited by Buftex