Time for Hard Knocks 2014 in Buffalo! [update: Atlanta picked]

I wish the Bills would have done it last year. It was a "rebuilding year" and they really had nothing to lose. I'm glad they didn't do it this year though. This is the year they need to be focused on making the playoffs. If it doesn't work out (knock on wood) and we end up in another "rebuilding" situation then I hope we do it. I would love to get more of an inside glimpse into our team. I'm a big fan of Hard Knocks, makes you really feel like you are there in the action

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Bills would have done it last year. It was a "rebuilding year" and they really had nothing to lose. I'm glad they didn't do it this year though. This is the year they need to be focused on making the playoffs. If it doesn't work out (knock on wood) and we end up in another "rebuilding" situation then I hope we do it. I would love to get more of an inside glimpse into our team. I'm a big fan of Hard Knocks, makes you really feel like you are there in the action

Better yet, let's hope it DOES work out and we get next years! :beer:

they sure are fighting each other a lot.....it looks to me like too much

For real. Not sure what is goin on, if the coaches are letting them be that aggressive or what, but they sure do get pissy with each other quick...