When does Dustin Hopkins get traded?

I got to believe they are shopping him for a fifth next year otherwise he will get released for no compensation. We may only get a 7th

i love this post. i can say with 99% confidence you are literally the only person on this board -- a board devoted to the bills, mind you -- who is wondering about this.

i love this post. i can say with 99% confidence you are literally the only person on this board -- a board devoted to the bills, mind you -- who is wondering about this.

There were nearly 150 people on line at one time today. so You can say with 99.5% that he/she/it was the only person wondering about this.

If they like him enough to draft him I would hope they would keep him. There is no denying Carpenter had a great year, but it was also the first great year of his career. If he regresses to the mean this year Hopkins will be the guy. Plus Carpenter has been growing out his mullet for longer than Hopkins has been alive. I know kickers can play old but why give up on a young guy?

If Hopkins wants to go to another team he should wear a funny t-shirt to practice or mini-camp. Greggo Marrone won't know how to deal with it and he will be shipped of to San Fran.

There were nearly 150 people on line at one time today. so You can say with 99.5% that he/she/it was the only person wondering about this.

yes. unless you were as well. then i'll say with 99.9% confidence that the two of you were the only ones wondering.