Brady is now and will always be an

JP-era

I think we have the next T-Bone on our hands.  Stop sucking NEs arse.  Both O and D coordinators are gone after this year.  NE will come back to Earth next year.

216200[/snapback]

What do you base that rosy prediction on? Haven't we all been waiting for that for the past 4 years?

PTR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you base that rosy prediction on?  Haven't we all been waiting for that for the past 4 years?

PTR

216211[/snapback]

They haven't been without their D and O coordinator the past 4 years retard. They will be next year.

What do you base that rosy prediction on?  Haven't we all been waiting for that for the past 4 years?

PTR

216211[/snapback]

And after they win their 3rd championship and are offically in my mind a "dyansty", what does it matter anyways. The Pats can never be written off as a one year wonder.

I can't believe I'm defending the Patriots. I hate 'em with a passion because they are the enemy. But they are the best since the 90's Cowboys.

And after they win their 3rd championship and are offically in my mind a "dyansty", what does it matter anyways. The Pats can never be written off as a one year wonder.

I can't believe I'm defending the Patriots. I hate 'em with a passion because they are the enemy. But they are the best since the 90's Cowboys.

216217[/snapback]

I know that too, but I still refuse to defend the bastards. F the Pats!!!

When will Brady be falling on his face?  After he wins his 7th or 8th straight Super Bowl?

PTR

216193[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol:;)

Jealousy mnakes people say & do wierd things I guess. The true test is, how would these guys feel if we woke up one day & found out he was traded to the Bills. These same guys would be doing cartwheels over that news.

now I remember why I never read your posts.  the same idiotic stuff over and over again.  How can you say that Brady is a fraud?

216229[/snapback]

He's not a fraud but he is not great ( fairly average stats yesterday again! ).

Jealousy mnakes people say & do wierd things I guess.  The true test is, how would these guys feel if we woke up one day & found out he was traded to the Bills.  These same guys would be doing cartwheels over that news.

216300[/snapback]

Unfortunately, there are some Drew fans who would not be pleased at all. :D

Screw Peter Brady he will permanently suck in my mind and it wont be until he stinks up the league on some clown team that you all finally realize it. Dont worry. that idiot will ask for top 5 money when his contract runs up, and Belicheck wont pay it because he knows what I know, that Brady is a fraud!

Any of you so-called; Bills fans that root for him will enjoy posts galore when this clown falls flat on his face. Just wait and see.

Better yet, My boy, JP, a 1st round pick for a reason, beating Peter Brady and winning the division, I like it, I like it alot!

Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason!

216022[/snapback]

Undefeated in the playoffs and a 2 time Superbowl MVP. I am not big on calling folks names on message boards but you sir are a retard.