Worst playoffs ever?

Simon

I can't ever remember seeing this many lame games in a single postseason.

What a letdown  :devil:

215933[/snapback]

Well, I think a year from now we'll all have something to cheer about...something tells me we'll be making an appearance in next year's playoffs (even if its just a cameo, I think we'd all be happy).

They looked great on paper though.

Yeah, that was the real killer. I was all geeked for almost all of them and it was just one stinker after another. You'd figure in the age of parity, some of that would extend into the postseason. Although this year there was a greater gulf between the have/have-nots than there's been in quite a while. Maybe it's no co-incidence.

Cya

Meh... the games sucked, but they were good for gambling. :lol:

Marty :devil: , Manning against the Pats, and Cowher in the Championship game...

pretty cool so far.

215957[/snapback]

Gambling, that has to do about Math, Numb3rs WILL SAVE US ALL!!!!!!!!

Although I think there were at least 3 very good teams in this years playoffs (Pats, Steelers and Eagles) these have been the worse playoffs in at least 10 years. The last couple of years, in particular, have been great. The story of this years playoffs is choking, and failure....Marty, Manning/Dungy, the Jets/Jets kicker, and now Roethlisberger and Cowher....I fully expeceted New England to win the Super Bowl this year, I just thought the journey would be a little more exciting than this. Snooze......having the Rams, and Vikings coming to the party didn't help......

Jets had some pretty exciting games.

I thought the Steelers/Jets game was a very entertaining game.

216160[/snapback]

Sadly, the only two really entertaining playoffs games, both involved the Jets. The Jets/Chargers game was a good one, as well as the Jets/Steelers.