where is the clinton-dix talk?

I thought for sure someone would say something..

Ask yourself would you feel better with Searcy/Duke Williams at FS or Chandler at TE or Hughes at DE or Pears at RT...which sounds the worse?

I could see a scenario where Buffalo trades down, getting a 2nd or 3rd and drafting Ha Ha...then addressing the other needs (TE, RT, RE and depth in other rounds)

Safety has the least amount of depth in this draft.

Levy and Jauron are discussing this as we speak. They are at a local suburban Chicago bakery having tea and crumpets. Right now they are wondering how much it would cost to trade up for him.

I thought for sure someone would say something..

Ask yourself would you feel better with Searcy/Duke Williams at FS or Chandler at TE or Hughes at DE or Pears at RT...which sounds the worse?

I could see a scenario where Buffalo trades down, getting a 2nd or 3rd and drafting Ha Ha...then addressing the other needs (TE, RT, RE and depth in other rounds)

Safety has the least amount of depth in this draft.

Searcy can handle it. There are always undrafted FA secondary guys we bring into camp and alot of those guys pan out. Ala Robey! Drafting a FS @9 is daft.

Bottom line: The Bills FO SHOULD have re-signed Byrd last year NEVER franchising him to begin with, and you wouldn't even be posting this.

I should have said I wasn't a fan of drafting Ha Ha...in fact, Joyner, despite is lack of height, will end up being the best FS from this draft, if he lasts till the third, I'd have no issue drafting him.

What's the deal with all these kids with hyphenated last names? Are they married women???

Also, what's the deal with ovalteen?

Not sure. Just be sure to drink it.

I have a 4-year $16 million with $8.1 million guaranteed reason why there isn't Clinton-Dix talk. His name is Corey Graham. They also have Searcy and Williams in the mix at the same position. I just don't see it happening.

Corey Graham.

Yep !

I think the bills are going to be playing the three cornerbacks and one safety defense.

We have enough safeties to relax about them.

two who have played corner back .

One who plays short range very well in Searcy .

If Duke Williams shows up ? Bills might be in good shape back there !

Duke Williams is our guy. Sources told me John Wayne gave his stamp of approval. Maybe it was alcohol and not sources....anywho, onward and upward.

I hope your source is correct :thumbsup:

I agree...Safety enters the conversation at least in a trade down...Still don't think they'll do it...But it is a possibility... B-)

The RB position should come ahead of safety in the " needs" category i think