CBS Bills draft spotlight

Kareem Martin is really intriguing to me. 6'6" / 272lb DE whose combine numbers compare to Clowneys. There is no question we need to come out of this draft with another DE.

Martin totaled 11 sacks in a breakout senior campaign that earned him an invitation to the Senior Bowl. Martin continued his strong senior campaign in Mobile, with a solid week of practice and four tackles (including 1.5 for loss) during the game, itself.

So where was this production earlier? The truth of the matter is, Martin is better against the run that the pass and has been effective in this role throughout his career, averaging nearly 15 tackles for loss a year over the past three seasons. His game is built upon his length and power to control at the line of scrimmage

He sounds exactly like what we need opposite Mario. I actually like the fact he is better against the run because that is what we need; we have plenty of pass rushers. It's not like he can't do it... 11 sacks his senior season. Having him opposite Mario @ LE would give us 2 big DE's that can control the edges.

I would like Jace Amaro in the 2nd and Kareem Martin in the 3rd. Not sold on Lewan, but, who knows, maybe that would be a great pick.

I think ideally (this just crossed my mind) I would take Evans in the 1st, Amaro in the 2nd. Martin in the 3rd. RT you ask? Find a way to to trade a 2nd or 3rd round pick this year with next years 2nd or 3rd round pick and take the RT with it.