Home Pats* game Oct. 12th

YoloinOhio

Where are y'all gonna be at? Hammer's?

I'm gonna be there for my first game in years, and would love to connect with some TBDers.

TBD parking area will be in front of the white building. Heitz and crew will be next to the building tailgating out of 2 RV's Stop by and say hi

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the lot in comparison to the bus lot?

South of the bus lot just past the Rv lot.google hammers lot

Just a heads up that Mead dropped off the Strombolis and we have pulled pork and burgers, white and red hots and a few pops.

TBD tailgate is on tomorrow!

Fwiw, it's been a great couple days at the stadium, Bills fans couldn't be more optimistic and ready to get this on. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day...

Just a heads up that Mead dropped off the Strombolis and we have pulled pork and burgers, white and red hots and a few pops.

TBD tailgate is on tomorrow!

Fwiw, it's been a great couple days at the stadium, Bills fans couldn't be more optimistic and ready to get this on. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day...

WOW and yes it was. Heitz and crew made my weekend one of the best I ever had in my life. Thank You.

Well, wasn't the output we were looking for, but what a fun few days.

Big shouts to Hammer - love that guy - just awesome and couldn't have been anymore accommodating. If you're going to a Bills game you NEED to park at Hammer's!

Onward and upward Bills Nation...

WOW and yes it was. Heitz and crew made my weekend one of the best I ever had in my life. Thank You.

Thank YOU bud - you kill it all day, everyday!

Now let's get the Vermont road trip in the works :beer:

Let me know when the Topper supply gets low...

Well, wasn't the output we were looking for, but what a fun few days.

Big shouts to Hammer - love that guy - just awesome and couldn't have been anymore accommodating. If you're going to a Bills game you NEED to park at Hammer's!

Onward and upward Bills Nation...

Thank YOU bud - you kill it all day, everyday!

Now let's get the Vermont road trip in the works :beer:

Let me know when the Topper supply gets low...

It 's low!!!!!!!!!