Silicon Valley (HBO)

I have. Love Mike Judge. I think it has been pretty good so far (actuall saw the first two, not the most current one), though I think some of the techie stuff is lost on me. I thought the pilot was just alright, but the second episode much better. The facat that it is on Sunday nights means I will likely watch the whole season...Game Of Thrones, Mad Men, Veep, Nurse Jackie and Silcon Valley...

It's off to a good start. My favorite part so far was when Big Head kept walking in every time they would talk about how useless he was.

"I mean...we all called him a great guy but he didn't hear any of that."

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Just came across this show tonight. I caught half of "Articles of Incorporation" and found it funny. I'll be checking out the first two episodes when they re-air Wednesday night.

They're worth it, especially considering you dug the half you already saw completely out of context.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been catching up with recorded episodes and am completing "Signaling Risk". The whole garage storyline has me in tears from laughter! And when Gilfoyle offers up a "story" to Jared during Scrum it was hilarious. This is a brilliant series; is there anything Mike Judge has done that hasn't been excellent?

Edited by Mike In Illinois

I've been catching up with recorded episodes and am completing "Signaling Risk". The whole garage storyline has me in tears from laughter! And when Gilfoyle offers up a "story" to Jared during Scrum it was hilarious. This is a brilliant series; is there anything Mike Judge has done that hasn't been excellent?

It's only going to get better too. I've been loving it so far. VEEP is great too but so far this season Silicon Valley is kicking its ass in terms of laugh out loud moments from me.

It's only going to get better too. I've been loving it so far. VEEP is great too but so far this season Silicon Valley is kicking its ass in terms of laugh out loud moments from me.

I did some searching on Christopher Evan Welch after catching up on the episodes last night.

I didn't know he had died in December after filming just four episodes. It's sad to think this could have been/was his breakout role and he passed before it was realized. His character was brilliant and it had to be tough not only for the cast and crew but for the writers to work around this since Peter Gregory was a key character and his battle with Gavin Belson was still developing as they head into TechCrunch.

All in all it's been a great show. I'm glad I received three months of HBO for free from DirecTV which has allowed me to watch season one.

I did some searching on Christopher Evan Welch after catching up on the episodes last night.

I didn't know he had died in December after filming just four episodes. It's sad to think this could have been/was his breakout role and he passed before it was realized. His character was brilliant and it had to be tough not only for the cast and crew but for the writers to work around this since Peter Gregory was a key character and his battle with Gavin Belson was still developing as they head into TechCrunch.

All in all it's been a great show. I'm glad I received three months of HBO for free from DirecTV which has allowed me to watch season one.

Whoa... I had no clue about that. Holy crap, that's terrible.