2013 redraft-Athalon sports

Cson76

A look at the 2013 draft do over. Interesting that Kiko moves to 6th overall and EJ stays with Buffalo.

http://athlonsports....-2013-nfl-draft

Also interesting that no running back went in the first round last year, but they do in this.

Also, a peanut is neither a pea nor a nut, discuss.

They lost all credibility when I read how much Kiko dominated at OLB/DE.

Lazy stuff by Athlon.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

The Athlon writers may have actually watched some of these guys play. I like his assesment of the Bills pick:

"16. Buffalo: EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State

Original Pick: EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State

The only team that really had eyes on a quarterback likely wouldn’t change that game plan if it had a re-do. Mike Glennon and Geno Smith got plenty of snaps but Manuel was obviously the most game-ready and talented signal-caller in this class. He completed 58.8 percent of his passes while averaging more than 200 yards of total offense per game in 10 starts. On a bad team, Manuel appears to be the answer under center (if he can stay healthy)."

Most other synopisis of EJ's rookie season make it seem as though he was just awful in every facet of the game. I reaslize they are comparing him, primarily to Geno Smith and Mike Glennon, but I just don't think he was near the disaster so many are making him out to be...not even close.

Edited by Buftex

Yes, Kiko surprised a lot of folks....great pick by the Bills. Of course, Kiko is great because of his abililties, not because the Bills picked him......that is the real credit due. Good management decision by Bills, but Kiko did it!!!