Updated Visits Mock - Astro

Astrobot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this draft other than the Seantral Henderson and Michael Sam picks. Don't like Henderson because he is a complete disaster of a person, and don't like Sam because he just isn't a very good football player. Other than that, A+.

I agree with this completely. Replace Henderson and Sam with two good OL (one one the inside & 1 on the outside) and it would be an AMAZING draft.

For the final time, I've UPDATED the visitors board, using Final DraftTek Big Board, and have made my picks with trade-down and without trade-down. I'm saying we aren't trading up.

For the final time, I've UPDATED the visitors board, using Final DraftTek Big Board, and have made my picks with trade-down and without trade-down. I'm saying we aren't trading up.

Thanks for the update Astro, and for all you do. Would love this draft if OL was the pick in the 1st.

Beerball, you were right on. That's exactly what the Bills tried to do. They tried getting back into the second after taking Kouandjio at 41. They tried to trade with the Dolphins at #57.

Thanks Astro. Kind of surprised with 2 RB picks and a potential at UDFA as well. Do we have room on the roster for all these RBs? Someone getting cut/traded?

We have 5 now. http://www.buffalorumblings.com/pages/buffalo-bills-updated-depth-chart-roster

Only 3 DEs, which is a little disconcerting.

Beerball, you were right on. That's exactly what the Bills tried to do. They tried getting back into the second after taking Kouandjio at 41. They tried to trade with the Dolphins at #57.

We have 5 now. http://www.buffaloru...th-chart-roster

Only 3 DEs, which is a little disconcerting.

Wingo won't make it or go back to the PS and Dixon is going to be used as a multi-purpose short-yardage/FB/ST which I think will put Frank the Tank on the waiver wire. This will allow them to list Dixon as FB and keep Spiller, Fred, Brown. JMO.