New Buffalo Bills Fan Rap anthem (2014)

ldmgrand

The Mafia- Buffalo Bills Anthem:

Buffalo Football Anthems album available now on itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/buffalo-football-anthems-single/id860494891?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Buffalo Bills Anthem maker LDM Grand is back and this time he's brought the Bills Mafia with him. Right now is a very intense for Bills fans with the passing away of Owner Ralph Wilson (R.I.P.), and recent news of Jim Kelly fighting cancer (#PrayersForJK) . Lets put nothing but positive energy out and represent our team!!

Follow anthem maker LDM Grand

Twitter, YouTube, Instagram: @ldmgrand

Edited by ldmgrand

I like it! I'll rep #billsmafia

thank you!

I hate the whole "Bills Mafia" thing. Throw a bad rap on top of it…..oh yeah, that'll sell.

I do love the 7 Nation Army in the background tho.

thanks for listening.

Not a fan if every team using seven nation army as their song.

It belongs to Miami heat jmo.

thanks for listening

too rap for my Italian blood

thanks for checking it out though

I hate the whole "Bills Mafia" thing. Throw a bad rap on top of it…..oh yeah, that'll sell.

I do love the 7 Nation Army in the background tho.

oh yeah and its already selling. So you're right when you say "That'll sell" Thanks.

Can someone explain to me what the Bills mafia is? Is it an exclusive club that you have to gain access to or can anyone just say they're part of it like saying "Red Sox nation" or something like that? I've been a pretty hardcore fan since '85 and I was never invited to join. Is it just a group of fans that hype the Bills on social media or do they actually get together in real life? And if so, do they put hits out on opposing fans? I had season tickets from '87-'94 and I was at the greatest comeback game, that's gotta make me like a captain or something, right? And when I'm at a game, how do I know if you're mafia? Is there a hand sign I can throw up to claim my set? And do they tailgate together? If I'm walking through the main lot and I see a young dude with a chinstrap beard blasting bad rap music, funneling beers, puking and cursing at opposing fans, can I assume that guy is in the mafia? I'm only half joking with this, I really have no idea.

I think the #BillsMafia thing is awesome. Not sure what it is exactly, seems like a social media oriented group of fans. It's good for the team.

This pretty much sums #billsmafia up. It keeps the team trending on Twitter and social media. Modern way of creating a fan club.

Edited by Clutchwarfare

I can't stand this idea of trying to make a theme. Not one bit about it is fun. The shout song works because it is so silly and lame it is ironic and you end up loving it

Here's ti hoping none of this nonsense sticks. BillsMafia doesn't strike the ear well. And its juvenile in its trolling. But it has come a long way and is something that is fun for many people.

oh yeah and its already selling. So you're right when you say "That'll sell" Thanks.

Way to be a transparent person here. You know, it's bad enough that there's nothing redeeming about this "anthem", but false ego like that isn't going to help me defend your "attempt" at destroying my generation's reputation.

And another thing... It might help if you look into music theory before "producing" music and trying to sell it.

I've never been a big fan of the whole "Bills Mafia" thing. I like what they do, but I hate their name. Having said that, this is....terrible. It's even worse than the name.

Better than *insert team name here* Nation. It's original. It's memorable.

Haven't listened yet, but I'm partial to Shout. I kind of liked last years though.

Why are "traditional" Bills fans $h'tt'ng on a different way of supporting the same team (#billsmafia)??? The internet sucks sometimes man... We are all in the same boat and have the same intentions.

I can't stand this idea of trying to make a theme. Not one bit about it is fun. The shout song works because it is so silly and lame it is ironic and you end up loving it

Here's ti hoping none of this nonsense sticks. BillsMafia doesn't strike the ear well. And its juvenile in its trolling. But it has come a long way and is something that is fun for many people.

Edited by Clutchwarfare

Some, not all, of the "Bills Mafia" give the fanbase a bad name.

Yeah, but that happens with every part of every fan base. I'm sure some of the idiots in the stadium that make people not want to attend games identify with the mafia, but I'm willing to bet that most don't.

Way to be a transparent person here. You know, it's bad enough that there's nothing redeeming about this "anthem", but false ego like that isn't going to help me defend your "attempt" at destroying my generation's reputation.

And another thing... It might help if you look into music theory before "producing" music and trying to sell it.

thanks for listening.

Yeah, but that happens with every part of every fan base. I'm sure some of the idiots in the stadium that make people not want to attend games identify with the mafia, but I'm willing to bet that most don't.

With my experienceat the Ralph, I assumed all stadiums were the same. A bunch of belligerent drunks. Fist fights. Harrassment of the other teams fans. But once I started traveling to other stadiums, that isn't the case at all. In Houston they were indifferent to me. In New Orleans, they were down right friendly. Plus they're cocky. Cocky about a team that, as much as I love them, isn't any good.

I would never try replace the shout song. Thats Bills History. But I will continue to make my own anthems. For those that had something to say about 7 nation army being chanted by other teams, I dont care. I used real footage of Bills Fans to make this. No matter if you like it or not Buffalos most popular fan club is Bills Mafia and this is for them.

With my experienceat the Ralph, I assumed all stadiums were the same. A bunch of belligerent drunks. Fist fights. Harrassment of the other teams fans. But once I started traveling to other stadiums, that isn't the case at all. In Houston they were indifferent to me. In New Orleans, they were down right friendly. Plus they're cocky. Cocky about a team that, as much as I love them, isn't any good.

Theres a difference between being "cocky" and being supportive. The song in a nutshell basically says: We're a fan base that will support our team in any weather ( literally and metaphorically). Whats cocky about that? RIP Ralph Wilson and Prayers for JK- whats cocky about that? The closest thing on the song to Cocky is when I said that our offense and Defense would be grade A. What fan doesn't want that? We all want that whether if we like the terms "Bills Mafia" or not.

Why are "traditional" Bills fans $h'tt'ng on a different way of supporting the same team (#billsmafia)??? The internet sucks sometimes man... We are all in the same boat and have the same intentions.

I am not a traditional Bills fan. I am a football fan probably ahead of the Bills. I love football but only ever watch it fully when it is the Bills.

Bills mafia's origins were so ridiculous its not even funny. Some kids on Twitter replying to Adam Schefter or some guy from ESPN about a tweet he posted two or three days after the actual event. I don't remember the event but it just reeks of Bills fans feeling weak and bad about themselves. We are not going to make major headlines for every minor detail and who cares if Schefter does not pay attention to us. Do we all get mad when the pretty girl across the room doesn't make eyes with us at the dance and then grumble about it?

It's fun to be at sporting events with fans of all kinds but it is silly to think that some Twitter group is any more then a specific genre of every teams fans - that every team has, that every team loves. In the radio industry and to marketing those are called P1's. They're the ones you can sell the biggest loads of Bills merch to as long as it has a #hashtag or is lel/edgy.

I'm just as much down for good old fashioned trolling and foolishness but Twitter is as lame as it gets. It's right up there with ebaums world, 9gag and reddit. There isn't much original stuff and just a bunch of grandiose chest thumping trying to one up each other for the lel. It's quite annoying, actually.

edit: holy moly, I actually just listened to about 30 seconds of it getting little bit by bit. :death:

Edited by jboyst62

I am not a traditional Bills fan. I am a football fan probably ahead of the Bills. I love football but only ever watch it fully when it is the Bills.

Bills mafia's origins were so ridiculous its not even funny. Some kids on Twitter replying to Adam Schefter or some guy from ESPN about a tweet he posted two or three days after the actual event. I don't remember the event but it just reeks of Bills fans feeling weak and bad about themselves. We are not going to make major headlines for every minor detail and who cares if Schefter does not pay attention to us. Do we all get mad when the pretty girl across the room doesn't make eyes with us at the dance and then grumble about it?

It's fun to be at sporting events with fans of all kinds but it is silly to think that some Twitter group is any more then a specific genre of every teams fans - that every team has, that every team loves. In the radio industry and to marketing those are called P1's. They're the ones you can sell the biggest loads of Bills merch to as long as it has a #hashtag or is lel/edgy.

I'm just as much down for good old fashioned trolling and foolishness but Twitter is as lame as it gets. It's right up there with ebaums world, 9gag and reddit. There isn't much original stuff and just a bunch of grandiose chest thumping trying to one up each other for the lel. It's quite annoying, actually.

edit: holy moly, I actually just listened to about 30 seconds of it getting little bit by bit. :death:

It's cool. We'll root our way, you root yours. Either way we are supporting the same cause. If you listen to country music or rap music, wear a throwback jersey or a Kiko jersey, Im still gonna give you a high 5 and shout GO BILLS!!! One big family.

Better than *insert team name here* Nation. It's original. It's memorable.

Haven't listened yet, but I'm partial to Shout. I kind of liked last years though.

To me it's kind of the same thing, but I admit I hate <insert team name here> Nation way more.

Can someone explain to me what the Bills mafia is? Is it an exclusive club that you have to gain access to or can anyone just say they're part of it like saying "Red Sox nation" or something like that? I've been a pretty hardcore fan since '85 and I was never invited to join. Is it just a group of fans that hype the Bills on social media or do they actually get together in real life? And if so, do they put hits out on opposing fans? I had season tickets from '87-'94 and I was at the greatest comeback game, that's gotta make me like a captain or something, right? And when I'm at a game, how do I know if you're mafia? Is there a hand sign I can throw up to claim my set? And do they tailgate together? If I'm walking through the main lot and I see a young dude with a chinstrap beard blasting bad rap music, funneling beers, puking and cursing at opposing fans, can I assume that guy is in the mafia? I'm only half joking with this, I really have no idea.

every loyal bills fan can join, I think it started back in 2010 with Stevie Johnson when he was getting fined for his entertainment" we bills fans from L.A really rep the bills mafia out here, we tailgate with the local chapters out here, loyalty,respect,trust is what bills mafia represents/ O.G bills fan through good and bad, its really what a bills fan is in reality...

Thanks for listening

every loyal bills fan can join, I think it started back in 2010 with Stevie Johnson when he was getting fined for his entertainment" we bills fans from L.A really rep the bills mafia out here, we tailgate with the local chapters out here, loyalty,respect,trust is what bills mafia represents/ O.G bills fan through good and bad, its really what a bills fan is in reality...

It was Schefter tweeting about SJ13? Is that right?

Thanks for listening

Stop bumping your own thread. It's amateur.

Twitter has nothing to do with reddit, 9gag, 4chan or ebaums other than the fact that they're all web based. You're all over the place.

This Bills mafia thing is hardly any different than participating on TBD. Except you end your tweets with #billsmafia to see what other Bills fans are saying rather than spend all day on a website.

Twitter has nothing to do with reddit, 9gag, 4chan or ebaums other than the fact that they're all web based. You're all over the place.

This Bills mafia thing is hardly any different than participating on TBD. Except you end your tweets with #billsmafia to see what other Bills fans are saying rather than spend all day on a website.

When you using it to self promote the same thing over and over again or use it abusively - they're all the same. TBD, Twitter, /b, tumblr, 9gag, ebaums, all of it.

They all have their good and their bad. I know what you're saying and not disagreeing, but there is a certain level of routine with this place. With Twitter, /b and all the like its a lot of anonymous messaging that take away from the actual product.

When you using it to self promote the same thing over and over again or use it abusively - they're all the same. TBD, Twitter, /b, tumblr, 9gag, ebaums, all of it.

They all have their good and their bad. I know what you're saying and not disagreeing, but there is a certain level of routine with this place. With Twitter, /b and all the like its a lot of anonymous messaging that take away from the actual product.

And again, you demonstrate little to no understanding of the platforms on which you're opining, make poor comparisons, and introduce the idea that there's a "product" which is just confounding in this example. If you're so sick of the internet, I suggest you sign off for the day.

And again, you demonstrate little to no understanding of the platforms on which you're opining, make poor comparisons, and introduce the idea that there's a "product" which is just confounding in this example. If you're so sick of the internet, I suggest you sign off for the day.

I am not sick of the internet, that is not what I am saying. I love the internet. /b, 9gag, and ebaums are hilarious and good fun. But, I have a grounded reality with those things that I do not think most people carry. They get wrapped up in the online world and believe it to be the real world.

There is an actual product, though, that is coming from sites/apps like Vine, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. Those are creating content which is causing reactions to that content on a meaningful scale which impact lives - Egypt, LeeAnn Rimes, SedgyFergo. 4chan, ebaums, and 9gag do the same - Round Rock ISD, Jessie Slaughter, Moot.

Many paths to the top of the mountain Bills fans, and lots of different ways to root for the home team. I like the song, lots of energy, brings Bills fan anthems into the 21st Century, but not enough to make it our official song.

That being said I do wish we had a new theme song for home games. Feels like a new era for the Bills: coach/front office feels different and more competent; new QB that we are hanging our hopes on; and soon to be new ownership. The last thing to shed is the 14 year playoff drought.

Hope springs eternal from the hearts of Bill's fans, only to be damned by the cautious pessimism of the mind.