How fast are the Bills?

Bo Jackson definitely had some crazy fast combine time. I wonder if we will see the likes of a freak 2-sport, natural pure athlete like him again.

Probably not, with pro sports leagues testing now, you won't see "natural, pure" athletes like him... Look at all of the fastest runners in the track world, they're all over 240 lbs...

I mean, he was like 240lbs+ of carved meat that was the fastest player on the field by far... How was he NOT clean? ;-)

Probably not, with pro sports leagues testing now, you won't see "natural, pure" athletes like him... Look at all of the fastest runners in the track world, they're all over 240 lbs...

I mean, he was like 240lbs+ of carved meat that was the fastest player on the field by far... How was he NOT clean? ;-)

I don't think Bo Jackson was on steroids. Maybe I'm just naive. Either way... my Techmo Bowl records stand!!!

Interesting that the Bills were interested in Chris Johnson as well. Maybe a statement on the underlying philosophy on building a roster at least at the skill positions. I don't think I have seen them articulate it publicly but can't be just chance.

Not chance.

We needed two important things post Fitz to have defensed take us seriously. A QB who could threaten deep and and some speed who could actually catch that ball.

Whaley and Nix nailed it with M Goodwin. That kid is a keeper.

Whaley and Nix were thinking EJ can use that strong arm to reach them. jury is out of course

And its his second gear that stands out. Just breathtaking how he runs.

Expect more holding/interference against him this year now that teams have the tapes

WHAT NO TJ Graham ?? I thought he was suppose to be so fast & a good WR ??

I think they should change him from a receiver to a DB like they did with Wilson . He was a WR when he first came to the Bills too .

Cause there's either one of 2 things happening with him, he either can't catch the ball, or the QB of our future can't throw a accurate ball … I ain't saying but i'm just saying ...

I was bored so I did some figurin'

Gilmore: 17.045 mph

Goodwin and Spiller 16.975 mph

Graham: 16.364 mph (using his 60m PR he goes over 20.5mph)

WHAT NO TJ Graham ?? I thought he was suppose to be so fast & a good WR ??

I think they should change him from a receiver to a DB like they did with Wilson . He was a WR when he first came to the Bills too .

Cause there's either one of 2 things happening with him, he either can't catch the ball, or the QB of our future can't throw a accurate ball … I ain't saying but i'm just saying ...

It's been proven Graham actually is faster then Goodwin. 40 times are 40 times, overall speed Graham beats Goodwin in all sprints.