Should the NFL have a Hair Rule?

oman128

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the NFL, institute a hair length rule?

Players like Clay Matthews, Troy Polamalu and Richard Sherman would all be effected.

Call me old fashioned, but NFL players shouldn't need to wear their hair past their shoulders during the season.

If your hair covers your nametag my high school coach would say it's too long.

Its also a safety issue. Players can't grab the Jersey, but they can yank your hair, like we did in grade school.

Who are u to say someone shouldn't need to wear their hair past a certain length?? Seriously??

I think it should be up to the individual teams to keep their players looking professional. If a player does have long hair then it should be fair game to tackle them with it. I remember a few years back a player made an interception (I think it was Troy Polyamu - or how ever you spell it from Pittsburg)and when he was tackled by his hair - the refs tacked on a 15 yard penalty. That is just so WRONG.

Way to much look at me going on as it is. It a safety issue where a player need have hair cut or in net that it can be placed fully under helmet. These people occupy a privileged position and should look and behave like it.

This I agree with, but I couldn't care how long they grow their hair.

Also as far as the black guys having the long dreads or whatever they call it, with the black visor, I can't help but think they are trying to look like Predator from the movies.

Who are u to say someone shouldn't need to wear their hair past a certain length?? Seriously??

I'm me and I'm entitled to my opinion.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, we can agree to disagree.

Should the NFL, institute a hair length rule?

Players like Clay Matthews, Troy Polamalu and Richard Sherman would all be effected.

Call me old fashioned, but NFL players shouldn't need to wear their hair past their shoulders during the season.

If your hair covers your nametag my high school coach would say it's too long.

Its also a safety issue. Players can't grab the Jersey, but they can yank your hair, like we did in grade school.

The NFL with their rules are becoming like the Nazi empire the latest change has definitely described the NFL as the "No Fun League" i mean come on these guys are excited to score whats next ban what was first known as the Lambeau leap they will turn this thing into the most boring game to watch ever it will rank right up there as far as boring with soccer !!

Ha - my first thought was "only North Korea should have a haircut rule"

ESPN, N.Korea..

"in first game as player in capitalist american footballing league, supreme leader ran with ball 800 meters; threw ball 1000 meters; touched down the ball 100 times and accumulated insurmountable amounts of scoring points. the divine one is now accepted as fiercest ever playing man for yellow dog, yankee cowards."

dadada dadada

Edited by BackInDaDay

The NFL with their rules are becoming like the Nazi empire the latest change has definitely described the NFL as the "No Fun League" i mean come on these guys are excited to score whats next ban what was first known as the Lambeau leap they will turn this thing into the most boring game to watch ever it will rank right up there as far as boring with soccer !!

This post is the "Nazi empire" of run on sentences.

They should be forced to eat their green beans and squash also or they don't get to play on Sunday. Did I ever tell anyone how I used to have to walk eight miles a day to school(one way) in a blinding snow storm? Uphill both ways! 365 days per year!

Edited by DOGNESS