Funny madden story quickly

MClem06

Not t

Yep those are the 2 playbooks i used when i first got madden 25. im playing on xbox one and the game is ALOT smoother than it is on the 360

Is Xbox One that much better - still debating buying it...

and you find it necessary to tell the world about fantasy...do you even know what reality is...have you actually ever been to a live game. I suppose you take your family to the mall on your Need for Speed game...so exciting

Dude if you don't like the post then don't read it...

and you find it necessary to tell the world about fantasy...do you even know what reality is...have you actually ever been to a live game. I suppose you take your family to the mall on your Need for Speed game...so exciting

D-bag much?

Not t

Xbox One IS that much better. It's freaking awesome.

I'm sure you're quite the renaissance man...

Not t

Dude if you don't like the post then don't read it...

Yea hes "that guy" what an imbecile. Id say overall its not worth the almost 800 bucks i dropped just for the system, 2 year warranty and and extra controller. No really elite games out for it yet. Titalfall is ok...Call of duty is what it has been. I also have madden 25, need for speed, assassins creed think thats bout it. I will say all the games run 100 times better on the xbox one. specifically madden and call of duty. madden on the xbox one great. i just played the **** outta it one the 360 so now i have it on the one i dont really play it as much

SO Obviously I started my season out as the bills but went to a fantasy draft instead of the regular roster. I know... what kind of fan am I... so first season out on allpro I make the playoffs ... never knew that something outside of reality could make me happy but it did just for that small moment.

I was so excited that I played every remaining game in one night and made it to the super bowl. (about 5 hrs total so far) I went so far as to watch the whole intro trying to visualize what that would be like in real life once again...

They intro the other team and guess who at opposing Q B but Tom Effing Brady. Just can't escape this guy. I came out on fire with a pick 6 and at half was up 26 to 3!!! I'm seeing the red white blue confetti in my head imagining Brady crying on the bench when the kick off starts the second half and my xbox 360 locks up from over heating..... The Freaking Bills are cursed even in a video game. I have to now go back to the very first playoff game since it didn't auto save any progress. Life as a bills fan. But hey at least I didn't lose the super bowl...

LOL! I haven't really played Madden in about 2 years, but I used to be an addict. For years, from the first game (1993-ish) up to a 2012. I used to play at least one game a day, against the computer, some days, 2 or 3. In all that time, I had never enjoyed the thrill of returning a kick, or a punt for a touchdown...then one night, late, I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone... unbeknown to her, I was also playing Madden. Only half paying attention to her, and half to my game, I somehow managed to finally do it...I returned a punt about 60 yards for a score, but I had no idea what I had done...not wanting to be rude, and not wanting her to know I had been playing that "stupid game" while we were talking, I paused the game, wanting to look at the replay as soon as I got her off the phone. So, about 30 minutes later, I take it off pause to look at the replay, and the damn game froze...I tried everything to get it back, but the game was gone...had to reset it, and it worked fine...grrr...

only 1 dumb madden story?

I have one I'll never forget

The "attenuation" for the helmet speakers is there because of the players attention span. stupidest f-ing thing I ever heard

Snickers wrappers on the field

Squirrel on the field

Turd-duck-in on the field

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever