NCAA Tournament -What is everybody doing?

Gordio

This marks the first time since 1979 that no team from the state of North Carolina is in the Sweet 16

All streaks eventually come to an end.

My Final Four picks are all still intact! Bring on the Sweet 16 & Elite 8 rounds.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting up the amtrack to Anaheim, one of my best friend from the Corps is moving to San Jose for school and today is his going away party so the timing is perfect. Hoping we are playing Saturday but Zona is a formidable opponent so it won't be easy.

Good luck tonight.

Nice slate of games tonight.

My Tennessee to Elite8 pick looks brilliant so far. Only a 2pt underdog vs Michigan.

UVA-Sparty is a Final4 game.

Tonights games at least on paper are the best night of games for a sweet sixteen as I could remember. A couple of these games, UVA/MSU & Kentucky/Louisville are final 4 games in most years. Tenn is going to give Michigan all they could handle tonight. Not a good matchup for Michigan in the fact that they do not like to hit the glass, which is tenn specialty. I don't like to go against Beilein though with almost a full week to prepare. Work can not get over fast enough. I can't wait to watch these games tonight.

Last night was pretty great, we ended up 13 rows up from the court, and Jim Harrick was right in front of us. Couldn't ask for much more, a win would have been nice, the Aztecs came out to play and it looked really promising but some key errors and great FT shooting for Zona down the stretch doomed us. Bummed that I won't be heading back tomorrow but pretty excited for next season with a great recruiting class coming in.

Tonights games look great and this weekend should have four great matchups.

Man, you can't sleep on Kentucky. Seem to be putting it together at just the right time, and Randle has been a beast.

Wisconsin and Yukon are looking really dangerous right now too. Wisconsin always plays good defense, but now they have their best offensive team in years. It's going to be fun.

Referee tony Greene strikes again, and decides the Wisconsin/Arizona game with a bogus offensive foul call with 3 seconds left. Just like he did to Syracuse at Duke earlier this year, this guy loves to be the hero, doesn't he? Unreal.

Then the refs give arizona a make-up out of bounds call at the end?

Horrible officiating.

After my encounters with the Zonie fans on Thursday I am very happy they are out of the tourney. I know I interacted with a small % of them but they were awful, they mocked SDSU and then had the nerve to offer $20 for our tickets for today. I told them I would rather light it on fire.

After my encounters with the Zonie fans on Thursday I am very happy they are out of the tourney. I know I interacted with a small % of them but they were awful, they mocked SDSU and then had the nerve to offer $20 for our tickets for today. I told them I would rather light it on fire.

$20? What jerks.