Cordy flip to right Tackle...No!

oman128

If you switch cordy to right tackle he will be a very upset individual ($) and you can kiss him goodbye when his rookie deal is up because someone will pay him big to be their left tackle

Ive said the same thing in multiple threads.

I agree that Cordy shouldn't be going anywhere. But let's face it, Pears was not good at RT last year. Not as bad as the tire fire at LG, but I think he could do with a change of scenery.

Matthews and Robinson look like some of the best tackles to be coming out for the next couple of years, and either could immediately start for Cordy if Cordy gets hurt. If either of them falls into the Bills' lap, it's hard to argue that there is a better pick available.

But Lewan? No. Just no. There are better players at 9 (though if we trade back...)

Dear OP,

WTF. Congrats we clicked on your thread but make no mistake several of us will not click your the reads again since your statements are unfounded and not supported, specifically by the Bills. You write your subject to seem as if it was fact and supported by what a would usually be a statement from OBD or a link

So. Thank

I remember all the talking heads on draft day saying that Cordy was a guard or at best a right tackle.

He and the Bills have proved them all wrong, but dont expect an appology from espn any time soon.

The people doing the mocks are probably saying that as a way of rationalizing the Bills taking an OT that high. I agree that it's complete nonsense. Even on a bad day, (which isn't very often) Glenn is a very capable LT. I'm guessing as of now the Bills go LB or WR in round 1.

+1 :thumbsup:

I remember all the talking heads on draft day saying that Cordy was a guard or at best a right tackle.

He and the Bills have proved them all wrong, but dont expect an appology from espn any time soon.

It wasn't just ESPN,as Mike Mayock also stated that while Glenn can play left tackle he would be even more dominate at RT, and an all pro at guard.

Mostly that was said because the guy is massive at 6'6'' 345, and usually players that huge are just not as agile as you need at LT. While Glenn was a force at LT in 2013, he wasn't voted to the pro bowl as an elite player at his position.

Its tough enough to draft a top LT early in the draft and have them perform as well as Glenn has on the left side. He isn't moving anywhere, anytime soon.

That said, I don't believe Bills fans need to worry about this team drafting a tackle at #9. They prefer to find players like Doug Legursky, Chris Williams.