Falcons +5 @ Eagles

soljc

I like them too. Vick too quick for the McNabb's.

213996[/snapback]

I like the upset too. I actually think the road teams will win in both, when was the last time that's happened? I think it did in '92 when the Bills beat Miami on the road and Dallas did the same in San Francisco. I figure it may have later on, but can't remember.

I like the upset too. I actually think the road teams will win in both, when was the last time that's happened? I think it did in '92 when the Bills beat Miami on the road and Dallas did the same in San Francisco. I figure it may have later on, but can't remember.

214008[/snapback]

I think in 97, Denver won in Pittsburgh and GB won in SF.

I'd like to see Atlanta pull it off, but I think Philly will prevail. I think you'll probably be able to tell the outcome after the 1st Qtr though. Either the Eagles romp, or they get a tight collar in the 4th Qtr of a close game.

Steelers are getting the points. :devil:

I'm still taking the Pats, though.

214097[/snapback]

I understand that the steelers are getting the points...

I'm playing the teaser (you add 6 points to any two lines and bet 1:1)

Thus, I like NewEngland +3 (normally NewEngland -3 but add six to that)

and UNDER 41 (the O/U is 35, but add 6 to it)...

Like I said, gimmee...

I understand that the steelers are getting the points...

I'm playing the teaser (you add 6 points to any two lines and bet 1:1)

Thus, I like NewEngland +3  (normally NewEngland -3 but add six to that)

and UNDER 41 (the O/U is 35, but add 6 to it)...

Like I said, gimmee...

214102[/snapback]

Sorry :devil: ... never played teasers, just individual games.

Sorry :devil: ... never played teasers, just individual games.

214106[/snapback]

Oh man, I used to ALWAYS play individual games...

This year I tried a teaser, and won, and then won again. I won SIX weeks in a row... that's normally unheard of...

For those that usually only bet the single games, you should consider a teaser.

You get 6 (sometimes 7, depends on the book) points on each of two bets. You have to win both, and the payout is only 1:1. But your odds of winning are quite a bit better with those 12 total points...

So, let's look at the Falcons/Philly Game.

Right now, It's Atlanta +5 (or Philly - 5) and the over/under is 38.

I am not betting this game, but if I was, I would again go with a teaser.

Take Philly +1 (you are now getting a team that is favored by 5 and actually GETTING points).

And

UNDER 44. (the weather is supposed to be nasty - 38 is even high, but 44? No way).

Again, I like the NE game muuuuch better, though...

With a teaser, though, you could take NE and the UNDER in the Philly game if you want... any two bets.

Yet another teaser BEGGING to be bet:

New England +3, and NE/Pitts UNDER 41.

Now waaay that loses.

214094[/snapback]

I'd actually prefer to tease the 2 dogs....Falcons +12, Steelers +10 (using 7 points).

See, I wouldn't be surprised it NE won by 13, 17, even 20... I don't see this game being close.

214119[/snapback]

Personally, I think a Pitt win is more likely than a NE blowout...the Steelers lost only 1 game all year, and I just don't see them getting blown out at home.

Personally, I think a Pitt win is more likely than a NE blowout...the Steelers lost only 1 game all year, and I just don't see them getting blown out at home.

214241[/snapback]

I'd agree...if I didn't have every expectation of friggin' Belichick pulling yet another game-winning gameplan out of his ass.

Who do you like?

213991[/snapback]

I could see the Falcons winning the game against the Eagles. Of course as history has taught us it could be the Steelers against the Falcons.

Best bet, Patriots and Eagles.

I'd agree...if I didn't have every expectation of friggin' Belichick pulling yet another game-winning gameplan out of his ass.

214243[/snapback]

Seriously...

How the hell has no one figured him out yet? I mean, his game plans seem to always be SIMPLE, but different from the week before...

I refuse to root for NE, but it's not like the Bills... I will bet on the Pats... Pitts just isnt that good, are they???