Sammy Watkins

I'm kind of surprised that there is no mention of Watkin's pro day here...

Here is a link and there is more on Bleacher Report as well.

Any inside scoop from Twitter about how it went? It appears that 31 teams were there - who the :censored: missed it?! It seems he let his combine performance speak for itself. Maybe that is why nobody started a thread :lol:

I'm kind of surprised that there is no mention of Watkin's pro day here...

Here is a link and there is more on Bleacher Report as well.

Any inside scoop from Twitter about how it went? It appears that 31 teams were there - who the :censored: missed it?! It seems he let his combine performance speak for itself. Maybe that is why nobody started a thread :lol:

Tony Pauline from DraftInsiders says that scouts are "gushing" over Watkins' pro day, while "Martavis Bryant, on the other hand, has looked very robotic and has not practiced to the low 4.4 speed he ran to at the combine."

I'd trade up to the 6th or 7th pick for Watkins or whomever is left from Robinson or Matthews. Bills need a #1 WR and OT is a need plus team is screwed if something happens to Glenn. Wouldn't cost more than a 3rd or 4th round pick.

I was thinking about all the way to number 2 that St. Louis wants out of. There are not many teams looking to go up. What if the Bills signed Schwartz and Strief in free agency to solidify their line? Would you give up picks 9 & 41 to get Watkins?

I was thinking about all the way to number 2 that St. Louis wants out of. There are not many teams looking to go up. What if the Bills signed Schwartz and Strief in free agency to solidify their line? Would you give up picks 9 & 41 to get Watkins?

Would probably take more than our 2nd rounder to go up to #2, but I still wouldn't use my 1st and 2nd round picks for someone who's not a QB.

Would probably take more than our 2nd rounder to go up to #2, but I still wouldn't use my 1st and 2nd round picks for someone who's not a QB.

Maybe so, but St. Louis is looking to get out of there. Other than Atlanta I don't know who else would come up there. I wouldn't give more than that but you are probably right that it wouldn't get it done.

Just watched Mike Mayock talk about Clemsons pro day .

Says Watkins is the best hands catcher in forever, would be top 5 talent in ANY draft.

Also thinks Bryant won't make it out of the 3rd. Was also touched by all the great throws from Boyd that he sounded shocked about.

Says is concerned w Boyd's style when pressured but the arm and talent is there.

I can see some team with a late round pick making a trade like the Falcons did to get Julio Jones.

CBF

San Francisco? Way more picks than they need, 2 second rounders, need a WR to compliment Davis/Boldin/Crabtree and compete with Seattle's defensive backfield...