Trade HENRY and MOULDS for MOSS

STEELY11

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should trade Evans, McGahee, Milloy, Adams, Fletcher and Spikes too!  Anyone have anymore dumb ideas?

213916[/snapback]

Very well written..RAY...

Tell me, did you have your name tattooed on your arm so you can remember how to spell it?

Oh..yea..you are right...lets field the same team..make no changes..

Hell, lets put Henry back in there and sign Bledsoe to a longterm contract..

Great Idea....

You put the best players on the field you have or can get..

Dont forget, Moulds gets bitchy when he doesnt get the ball...then drops it and

runs routes that are too short for 1st downs and then fails to get his feet in bounds??....He also said he was getting sick of being in Buffalo and may be time for a change for him in the 14th week of the season..

213902[/snapback]

First of all, I never said we should field the same team. But I just happen to be one of those people who hates mouthy players who care more for themselves than they do for the team. There are plenty of receivers out there who would complement our offense, but not be the complete and utter scumbag moron that you get with "Excuse-me-while-I-drive-over-you' Moss.

And if you think Moulds' mouth is in the same league as Buckwheat's, you're just flat our wrong.

First of all, I never said we should field the same team. But I just happen to be one of those people who hates mouthy players who care more for themselves than they do for the team. There are plenty of receivers out there who would complement our offense, but not be the complete and utter scumbag moron that you get with "Excuse-me-while-I-drive-over-you' Moss.

And if you think Moulds' mouth is in the same league as Buckwheat's, you're just flat our wrong.

213925[/snapback]

funny...

Corey Dillon and TO were also regarded as cancers...

Now people call them difference makers.

213849[/snapback]

Bro they will not take Travis Henry B\C the Vikings are full of depth in that dept. and as for Mould for Moss

NO No

If you can't take criticism, don't post your dumb ideas here.

PTR

213962[/snapback]

Critisism is the idea of a forum, a constuctive critisism..that is.

Its easy to state the obvious..bad idea..not good...what the Hell is that..??

Long and short..be it a trade for Moss or other.....If you want a different result

you have to take a new approach..do the same thing, the same old tired way and

how can you expect a different outcome ??

Now, Promo, if you can pull yourself off that blow up doll of yours...

I invite you to write back what you think would help the team...

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are fool than to open it and and remove all doubt.

-Mark Twain

213980[/snapback]

Why the !@#$ is everyone in love with Randy Moss? The guy isn't that good or he would be if he put some effort into it. Moss has said before that he doesn't need to practice because he is so good. Fug him.

You put the best players on the field you have or can get..

Dont forget, Moulds gets bitchy when he doesnt get the ball...then drops it and

runs routes that are too short for 1st downs and then fails to get his feet in bounds??....He also said he was getting sick of being in Buffalo and may be time for a change for him in the 14th week of the season..

213902[/snapback]

Your criticism of Moulds is well-taken. Moulds is our Ruben Brown: a former Butler first round pick who makes the Pro Bowl based on his name rather than accomplishments on the field. Having said that, I don't agree with the idea of bringing in Moss to replace Moulds, for the reasons other posters have mentioned. We need to go in a third direction for our possession WR next year.

Your criticism of Moulds is well-taken. Moulds is our Ruben Brown: a former Butler first round pick who makes the Pro Bowl based on his name rather than accomplishments on the field. Having said that, I don't agree with the idea of bringing in Moss to replace Moulds, for the reasons other posters have mentioned. We need to go in a third direction for our possession WR next year.

214004[/snapback]

This was really just an outloud thought of mine..

Moss, yes..is a name..but he, when healthy is a difference maker..& there are very few players in that category..even less players in that category that will be available this year..(If indeed, MOSS is available at all).

Would he be the same player on a new team?? Who knows..

I just want to win...

Hilarious...

Hey man...I just want my team to win....

213915[/snapback]

With all his talent, what exactly has Moss won? The Vikings may have played a few more playoff games than us recently, and Moss has some nice individual stats, but I don't see where Moss has given the Vikings anything significantly better than what we have had to endure lately.

I look at where the Vikings are now and I just do not see how his talent has compensated for his baggage.

This was really just an outloud thought of mine..

Moss, yes..is a name..but he, when healthy is a difference maker..& there are very few players in that category..even less players in that category that will be available this year..(If indeed, MOSS is available at all).

Would he be the same player on a new team?? Who knows..

I just want to win...

214014[/snapback]

I hear what you're saying. But I'd rather have a WR like someone on the Patriots: a guy who doesn't have the baggage of a Moss, and who doesn't drop passes like a Moulds. If the guy doesn't have Moss-like talent that's okay, because we have Evans as our difference-maker.

With all his talent, what exactly has Moss won? The Vikings may have played a few more playoff games than us recently, and Moss has some nice individual stats, but I don't see where Moss has given the Vikings anything significantly better than what we have had to endure lately. 

I look at where the Vikings are now and I just do not see how his talent has compensated for his baggage.

214019[/snapback]

Although I'm not a fan of Moss's attitude, he is a difference maker. Just look at the offensive production drop off when he is not in or if he's in but not nearly 100%. Moss is arguably the most talented receiver in the league and he can make BIG plays and does draw double and triple coverage. This opens up other receivers and the running game. His problem is that he lacks HEART.

Critisism is the idea of a forum, a constuctive critisism..that is.

213985[/snapback]

Now, Promo, if you can pull yourself off that blow up doll of yours...

I invite you to write back what you think would help the team...

213985[/snapback]

Classic.