Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer

Mark Vader

I am amused not sure that is going to appeal to mainstream audiences but I am amused and interested.

I think they've done enough with all of their movies to earn the attention from the audience. I personally have never heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy but the other movies have convinced me to check this one out.

Man. That looks like it could have so much potential. Then they throw in the cheesy jokes and characters that are raccoones, Etc... And I feel like they ruined it.

But I'll definitely see it because like you Mark, I just love movies, especially in the theaters and in 3D and IMAX and all that good stuff.

Man. That looks like it could have so much potential. Then they throw in the cheesy jokes and characters that are raccoones, Etc... And I feel like they ruined it.

But I'll definitely see it because like you Mark, I just love movies, especially in the theaters and in 3D and IMAX and all that good stuff.

The raccoon is voiced by Bradley Cooper so I'm surprised he didn't get a line or two in the trailer.

I think they've done enough with all of their movies to earn the attention from the audience. I personally have never heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy but the other movies have convinced me to check this one out.

Yeah I have plenty of faith in Disney, which is why I can not wait to see what they do with "Star Wars".

I too know absolutely nothing about "Guardians of the Galaxy", but I have spoken to a couple comic book friends of mine and I've learned that this is a popular series.

I'm always looking for entertainment and fun in a movie, and I think this will deliver. Bring it on.

I think they are trying to reach all demographics and not just the comic book crowd, thus the cheesy jokes. And it's not just a gun-toting smart mouthed raccoon, you also have a walking-talking tree character.

This is a bold and risky move by Disney & Marvel. If they succeed, then they will have the confidence that they can do almost anything. If not, then they'll have to stick with more superhero sequels.

Personally I think this teaser is a good step forward.

Both Rocket Raccoon and Groot (Tree) are members of the Guardians of the Galaxy in the comics. You can't really "ruin" it with that, since that's the way its been for like 20 years.