Jerricho Cotchery- FA WR (for Bob Malooga)

BobbyC81

I was a fan of his when he was with the Jets but he was never all that amazing. More the tallest midget, or [not going to say it]. He was good, fun to watch, and played hard. Reminded me of Tasker. But, at this point in his career I do not think it would beneficial to place him on our roster but hope he finds success elsewhere.

With all the really good young talent coming out in this years draft class at the WR position why are there all of these posts about bringing in another veteran WR that is on the down side of their career ?

The Bills are heading in a direction of getting younger not older, sure you need a couple of veterans around to get the rookies up to speed but we already have those guys .

Not to mention the talk that there has been of the possibility of moving SJ our most accomplished & veteran WR, which if the FO did do that it would be another FItz type move to where they would have a bunch of dead money to absorb in the cap so it would be totally a foolish move unless they could get another team to eat that money .

So keep SJ another year have him help the rookies by that time we have a couple of other guys with 2 years under their belt & they can take over . Plus they should have kept David nelson & let TJ walk given his out put & the offenses need for a big target in the red zone which Nelson provided .

Another not so smart move by the powers that be :oops: !!