OSU BB player Marcus (Notso)Smart pushes fan during game

Beerball

Or somehow accidentally jump in to the stands and slap his wife across the face. ****Now, I realize that the wife had little really to do with this, but lets see what the big bad man does when you put a hurting on his woman.

Wow. Just wow. Is that how justice is executed down on the farm?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the 20 year from the Dallas projects have to be more poised than the 50 year old professional man?

Because the whole game of basketball has has always revolved around fans razzing players. Yeah, depends on who's side you agree w/this one truned nasty... Big deal. Basketball has always had a bush league element. I made the cager comment. How would this 20 year have handled in in the old days... Crying out, it is just words. It isn't like some fan throwing a plastic cup of Ron Artest (or whatever peace name he is) OR a fan throwing a beer on Terry O'Riley. Sure the dude was being a douchebag, it is part of the game more than the other 3. What, you want turn it into baseball and have nobody sit behind the basket waving foam noodles? Like I said, it is very much a part of the game and always has been.

Wow. Just wow. Is that how justice is executed down on the farm?

Exactly... Internet tough guys. Kids nowadays, again they never learned sticks and stones and everybody wants to get physical. This 20 year was no exception.

Bottom Line: The fan is a total tool for maliciously yelling at a 20 year old kid at a collegiate basketball game and Marcus Smart let his emotions overtake him and overreacted. I think a 3 game suspension for Smart is just, and I think that clown being banned from attending any more Texas Tech basketball games this season.

So, if a guy is talking smack to me at a Bills game, I should punch his wife? In Buffalo, that's risky because she'll probably outweigh me by 50 pounds.

if they're both doing it and in. A circumstance like this it would really send a message I'd never advocate violence. In this case the guy needs a shock.

if they're both doing it and in. A circumstance like this it would really send a message I'd never advocate violence. In this case the guy needs a shock.

Apparently all the manure isn't in your barn, because that is some enlightened sh$t right there! :nana: