2015 Superbowl odds.

GB at 16 to 1 is the play for me.

A healthy Rodgers, Lacy and some offensive lineman returning makes those odds very attractive. I just closed my betting account but perhaps I will put 50 down on that. I can hear bet bet bet bet from that old Flintstones episode in my head.

A healthy Rodgers, Lacy and some offensive lineman returning makes those odds very attractive. I just closed my betting account but perhaps I will put 50 down on that. I can hear bet bet bet bet from that old Flintstones episode in my head.

I think the Pats had a lot more injuries than anyone. If they pick up Larry Fitzgerald as is being rumored and then get Wilfork, Gronk and the rest healthy they could be a beast. Might toss a $100 on them today now that i think of it.

Indy and Arizona are probably going to get $25 each from me. Luck has a chance to be the next great QB (even though his game has had some holes) & the Cards defense could be the next great one IMO. They just seem like decent value plays to me. The Pats do as well but I hate them so much that I won't bet them.

If Green Bay can get a little help on D and stay healthy they are a solid pick...I think Lacy is a monster and has barely scratched the surface on his potential... B-)

The Browns should not be higher. They fired their coach after one season and they are starting all over again with a guy that helped coach the Bills into this low odds position.

I disagree. The only unit on the Bills that was decent consistently was the defense. Pretty much the entire defensive coaching staff went to Cleveland. The Browns are loaded with draft picks in the first few rounds and should be able to get a promising QB plus some other supporting cast. Should they be up near the top of that list, no way. Should they be higher than the Bills, absolutely.

Edited by CodeMonkey