Most annoying two weeks leading up to a Super Bowl ever?

I think its great to be played out doors this year thats the way it was intended to be & all these indoor stadiums are nice but no grass, no weather, takes away from the game a bit .

Out side of lightning the games should go on in what ever mother nature dishes out, these guys (some) make upwards of $20000 a game EARN IT don't whine go play !!!

But the biggest reason why the weather is such a huge story is because they still have something like 18000 tickets left to sell i heard some where & they are usually gone by now if they are at a indoor stadium so thats the big thing .

As Travis Tritt & other artists have written songs about "It's All About The Money" !!! :worthy:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how bout a chicken wing eating contest ?

125-pound mother of four devours record number of 363 wings in 30 minutes, to win Philly's Wing Bowl

OK, I've often wondered about the subjective judging of how they determine if a wing is "fully" eaten. It just seems impossible to me that someone.....anyone....can eat 12 wings a minute, FOR 30 MINUTES, let alone a 125 lb. woman! LOL How much meat/skin/breading can be left on a wing, and it's still considered "eaten?"

Maybe someone who's been in a wing eating contest can help me out here? Please? LOL