The Dallas Cowboys Coaching Staff...

Ha I posted this in another thread, but clearly it belongs here.

Ugh. That whole Cowboys scenario seems like a clusterfunk and is the type I was referring to when I mentioned the possibility or at least perception of some undermining of authority. In another organization it would seem like a great idea to have that much experience and creativity working together, but with Jerruh at the helm, I can't help but suspect that he's planting people to inject his own ideas and philosophies rather than let plans develop organically. Of course that's emotion speaking, not reason. :lol:

I mean if everyone is on the same page and there is a clear hierarchy and delineation/delegation of responsibilities I don't see a problem. They say too many cooks spoil the pot, but they also say two heads are better than one. In the Bills' case, I think the buck clearly stops with Marrone, and that Marrone is also comfortable delegating responsibilities without micromanaging. I'm a big fan of Hackett, but I'm sure he would benefit from a guy who has been around the block like Hostler.

Why won't Jerry fire anyone?

Because he fired Chan Gailey and it was the biggest mistake he ever made. He doesn't want to take a chance of something like that happening again!

Plus maybe it is the new trend.

Jim Hostler named Senior Offensive Assistant

http://www.buffalobi...fa-5750de89b99f

Edited by CodeMonkey

He is not cheap, he is just prideful, arrogant and stupid.

We have a winner! Funny, the local morning sports guy here (in Austin, TX- Cowboys country) was railing on JJ this moring for this whole thing...he named Dallas and Oakland (along with Cleveland, Detroit and Buffalo) as NFL graveyards! Now, I obviously take a little exception to that, but I kind of expect it at this point...but lumping Dallas in ther with what are percieved to be the worst franchises in the league is pretty eye-opening.

JJ makes the Bils FO look like a well oiled machine !! Keep up the good work JJ !! Man i hate the Cowboys !!!