Add a couple players and Bills=Seahawks

Wilson- Don't underestimate EJs drive to get better.

Tate- Robert Woods is comparable.

Irvin- He's not setting the league on fire, but here is where I talk about the addition of Mack/Van Noy/Dee Ford.

Sherman- Before his injury, the league was anointing Gilmore as the next great CB.

Chancellor- Aaron Williams can be better.

Thomas- I'll take Jairus Byrd, thank you!

McKelvin showed you what good coaching can do for you. So yeah, we have pieces.

Your comment about EJ's drive to get better isn't really meaningful in this comparison.

Woods may be as good as Tate--no convincing evidence at this point.

Gilmore was being hailed (outside of TSW) as the next great CB? I don't see that.

Wlliams can be better than Thomas?? Pure fantasy.

McKelvin wouldn't start for Seattle.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like playing McDonalds Monopoly and saying you're only missing one piece for the million dollar prize. That one piece is unique - only one printed for the whole country - and everyone is missing that very same piece.

Missing a franchise QB is a huge deal. Let's hope EJ takes a big jump forward in 2014. But we might be missing the right HC, too. And OC. All these pieces are hard to find. As we look for them, we'll lose other pieces. FAs will move on. Other players will age and lose a step. Making the Bills equal to the Hawks is no easy thing.

Wilson > Manuel (at least right now ... hopefully that changes)

Lynch > Spiller and Jackson

Seattle OLine > Bills OLine

Seattle WR > Bills WR (again, at least right now)

So no, I wouldn't agree. Next year, who knows.

Lynch is not > Spiller AND Jackson ... the two combined for 1800 yards to Lynch's 1200...and the second highest total for a 'Hawks RB was Robert Turbin's 200-something. The Bills running attack is the sum of its parts.

Lynch is not > Spiller AND Jackson ... the two combined for 1800 yards to Lynch's 1200...and the second highest total for a 'Hawks RB was Robert Turbin's 200-something. The Bills running attack is the sum of its parts.

"and" not "+"

So what I was saying equates to:

Lynch > Spiller

Lynch > Jackson

Edited by CodeMonkey

Gotta laugh at the lynch naysayers.

Beastmode just dominated the last 2 playoff games, he's as legit as it gets.

Irvin- He's not setting the league on fire, but here is where I talk about the addition of Mack/Van Noy/Dee Ford.

Sherman- Before his injury, the league was anointing Gilmore as the next great CB.

Gilmore is half the player Sherman is (drafted way way higher as well)

Chancellor and Thomas actually make hard hits to go with their all around dominance.

I would ship Byrd out for either guy in a second.

Best team in the NFC all year and now in the Superbowl compared to a 6-10 team that hasn't improved in 14 years.

Why doesn't anyone realize that adding a few players here or there is A HUGE FREAKING LEAP.

Saying we need 4-5 new players and improvement out of everyone else is like saying Detroit only needs 4-5 new buildings and some paint on the other buildings and instantly you have an economically vibrant city.

Keep dreaming !