My "Happy" Dream Last Night

So I actually dreamt this last night...bear with me. I added a few details for the sake of the narrative. Basically it involved the following:

1) Peyton Manning wins this weekend and goes to the Superbowl. He beats the Niners and heads into the offseason. He decides to retire in March.

2) Our proactive front office has a pow wow and they put a call into Bill Polian and say "Do you think.....maybe....?"

3) Bill Polian calls Peyton and says, "Hey, we had a lot of good years in Indy and I had a lot of good years in Buffalo...would you want to meet with Whaley and Marrone for coffee?"

4) After three minutes of dead silence and then five minutes of laughter, Peyton figures he could use a good laugh so he comes out to Buffalo to have dinner at Tempo.

5) Whaley, Marrone and Peyton are seen leaving the restaurant (Russ is trailing behind with the tab).

6) Peyton is introduced as the new "Buffalo Bills QB Coach/Asst. Offensive Coordinator". He and EJ meet and play a few games of Madden 2013. Peyton kicks his ass. He starts game planning that night after coffee at Tim Horton's.

7) He starts meeting with Pettine, Marrone and even the scouts. He watches film, college film, every snap of every game played for the last 3 years. The guy is a competitive animal.

8) He is given the "wink wink nudge nudge" that if Nate's offense doesn't produce in 2014, he will be the OC. His energy fills One Bills Drive. Shoot, they even look to name the stadium after him..."Manning Stadium" or maybe something to do with Gregg Williams - who knows.

9) His enormous contract doesn't count against the cap so we sign Julius Thomas in 2015 to keep things interesting.

Then I woke up.

Funny, my (real) re-occuring dream is we are playing the Titans, and Fitz has super-human abilities. He's throwing it from his side, dropping bombs, he's catching balls, leaping over defenders, spinning, doing flips, even covering our receivers. Every time he jukes a defender, he says "Whoop!" in a high voice.

My dream, but I'm not in control here. I clearly have a deep Bills psychosis.

Funny, my (real) re-occuring dream is we are playing the Titans, and Fitz has super-human abilities. He's throwing it from his side, dropping bombs, he's catching balls, leaping over defenders, spinning, doing flips, even covering our receivers. Every time he jukes a defender, he says "Whoop!" in a high voice.

My dream, but I'm not in control here. I clearly have a deep Bills psychosis.

Is that a dream or a nightmare?? :nana:

How about spelling? ;)

You forgot "Its" should be "it's" because it's a conjunction of "it is" but I'll let your oversight pass this time. Also, I should have used "except" instead of "accept" (that's an easy miss, but I figured you'd call me on that one). :lol:

You forgot "Its" should be "it's" because it's a conjunction of "it is" but I'll let your oversight pass this time. Also, I should have used "except" instead of "accept" (that's an easy miss, but I figured you'd call me on that one). :lol:

Spell checkers seem to get the it's one wrong a lot too ;) Didn't even notice except ... ha! :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

BBF: I had a dream that I was watching your dream, and in my dream, I was just hitting "F5" on my keyboard about a thousand times.

The scary thing is that I came into work today, and the F5 key was worn off...... :o

:D Everyone loves a smartass...you'll be buying a "Fergy Knows Sausage and QB Coaches" t-shirt in July when Peyton is coaching the **** out of EJ at training camp.