Losers almost kill baby

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look who thinks you're dreamy though. Doobieist distinction though.

Yes, I know it's spelled dubious.

you know... I used to think I really did not like you. Now I am sure that ... wait, anyone got a light?

Here we go this is better, snark meter is up a little at least.

Unfortunately still not acceptable as your content is all false.

These panties don't bunch..........not a pothead.........shout w others.....Jboy ? Yea I'd do him but wouldn't brag about it, never said he was dreamy.

as long as you wear the skirt, bitccc...wait. word filter doesn't work. Edited by jboyst62

• 3 weeks later...

I think it shows throughout this thread that I get annoyed with pot head losers. That is a given. My annoyance is given rise by many factors including smell and the world's of these losers revolving around pot while they tap from our society's potential.

With that said I would like to see them all get themselves away from pot and see where their abilities, if not wasted, could lead them. It especially hits home with fellow Bills fans. Maybe just because of the commonality I do not want to see them fail. Getting away from pot can lead to many places; most of them good.

Staying with pot can also lead to many places; most of them bad, some of them REALLY bad; and some of them the worst. I am not real religious unless you call GvG religious and I don't want to force anyone into a belief system but I also don't want to see Bills fans end up where the guy in the video ended up. It all started with pot for him as he describes. So please pot heads, and you know who you are, please stop. I am convinced the place described is meant for Dolphins and Patriots fans, not Bills fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmb5GxhpNqo

Even the Girl Scouts know a good deal when they see one.

Girl Scouts Hit Jackpot: Sell Cookies Outside Dope Dispensaries.

One young, entrepreneurial-minded girl scout has figured out how to game the girl scout cookie selling system.

In an effort to sell more of the highly sought after Girl Scout cookies, her mother sent her to a cannabis clinic in San Francisco armed with the coveted cookies. In less than two hours, she sold all 117 boxes she brought with her.

“[T]hat’s 37 more boxes than what she sold during the same two-hour period outside a small Safeway the next day,” the girl’s mom told to Mashable.com.

Mashable notes that the location served both a great place for the girls to make cash, and have a conversation about the use of medical marijuana.

“You put it in terms that they may understand,” she said. “I’m not condoning it, I’m not saying go out in the streets and take marijuana [...] It also adds a little bit of cool factor. I can be a cool parent for a little bit.”

Loved this part:

There’s no antidote for marijuana but Fitzgerald said those worried about a pet’s recent exposure have a limited amount of time to take action before it’s too late.

“Don’t wait. Your vet is as far away as the telephone,” said Fitzgerald..

There's nothing we can do, but call us at once!

Sounds like someone needs to keep the vets away from the weed, too.

Third graders busted smoking dope at school.

Parents must be so proud. But hey...it's no worse than alcohol, so what's the big deal, ammiright?

Cracking down on all those who advocate booze and marijuana for minors ? Get them !

Gupta is on CNN now raving about the green stuff. Sounds like Georgia is the next state to hop into the legalization.

Cracking down on all those who advocate booze and marijuana for minors ? Get them !

Gupta is on CNN now raving about the green stuff. Sounds like Georgia is the next state to hop into the legalization.

I love it Ryan. You rarely smoke it but you place yourself in the middle of any discussion about it--every time.