Playoffs : NO Saints at Philly Eagles

Just Jack

He seems like a decent run defender but in coverage he makes Donte Whitner look like Ed Reed.

Cam Jordan, one of the members of the greatest D-line draft in NFL history.

Early on there was talk the Bills liked him and I would have been fine with picking him.

They really should have traded down that year but Nix said he doesn't like moving in the draft.

I was always a fan of Robert Quinn in the trade down scenario. Really, I can't say I'm terribly proud of it since EVERYONE seems to have worked out pretty darn well. Cam is turning into a nice pass rusher who's also big/strong in the run game - like Mario but a bit less of a physical specimen.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always a fan of Robert Quinn in the trade down scenario. Really, I can't say I'm terribly proud of it since EVERYONE seems to have worked out pretty darn well. Cam is turning into a nice pass rusher who's also big/strong in the run game - like Mario but a bit less of a physical specimen.

Loved Quinn in that draft. I would have been good with the Bills taking him or Aldon Smith at #3.

Loved JJ Watt. Loved Wilkerson, Heyward, Fairley.

Loved all those guys.

Buddy should have traded down.

Hell, Sheard, Brooks Reed, and Clayborn went in the 2nd round and Justin Houston lasted till the 3rd round.

Heartbreak for those Eagles fans. I've been sitting on the tunnel at the Ralph when a team kicked a game winner right at me. Sucks te air right out of you. In a playoff game?! Oof.

Isn't it a lock that the Saints are the representative for the NFC to follow the trend of the Bills losing to them?

The last few minutes was like watching a boa constrictor subduing its prey.

SP finally trusted his run game. They aren't as awe inspiring when they do but your metaphor is perfect for what they become.

I don't think they win next week but I think it'll be a much better game than the last trip to Seattle.

And a chance for revenge.

If Seattle comes out a little rusty or a little flat thinking it'll be easy again, the saints could surprise them but right now Seattle is the better team and at home. Never know though - any given Sunday and all.