[closed]Saw this on the local news site in St. Louis

jkirchofer

This is hilarious. notice how noone getting dunked on cares as much as some people on this board.. and assault, seriously...

If I don't know you and you do that to me and if I am not in a decent mood I will break your neck. I do not like to be touched or picked on like that, it's not funny, cool, or worth while on YewTube.

These kids obviously picked out the easy marks for their little film. They chose a few people with drinks in their hands, too. Pick the wrong little scrappy dude with some beer and it'd get ugly.

Also noticed that the people getting dunked on were fans of playoff teams....at least we have this video.

now that, that right there, damn it, that's hilarious. The one guy looks around afterwards for everyone laughing totally confused.

I went to school and lived in St Louis for 4.5 years...they got a whole lot more issues to worry about...you think Buffalo is ghetto and dangerous? Pffft....

Look, I know all I need to know about St Louis. Nelly. Country Grammar. GAAAAAAAAAAAAANGSTER!

lighten up, Francis..

I am light, I am a feather. Meh, a lot of you folks here are new(er). I don't take much seriously, and if my posts seem like I am angry or upset or anything such - I'm not.

However, if you want to see me get all green and angry do something like that to me. It'd annoy the crap out of me and likely get me pissed. Wouldn't it you? I mean, yeah good fun and all but it is just a straight up punk move. To find someone as a mark and do this against them for sheets and geegles. That's just hilariously pathetic.

Chad Pennington jersey looked like he enjoyed his.

Funny stuff.

Yet, it is perfectly acceptable to place it on the YewTewb.

If I see them at the opener next year, I'll do this to them and see how they like it. I am pretty sure I know their type. I saw a video of an example a few weeks ago. A guy is in a street fight and pummeling his guy. The guys friends step in, and break a board over the guys head. Amazingly he's still awake, and then the friends kick and stomp him once or twice then back off to let the pummeled guy get his licks to finish the fight.

Meh, either way, I'd still take my odds. They don't look that big or old.

Throw me an alley oop ? I'll start things off with a windmill.

However, if you want to see me get all green and angry do something like that to me. It'd annoy the crap out of me and likely get me pissed. Wouldn't it you? I mean, yeah good fun and all but it is just a straight up punk move. To find someone as a mark and do this against them for sheets and geegles. That's just hilariously pathetic.

When they do this to the wrong person they will end up in the hospital. On this vid all of the victims were good sports. Lucky for them.

I thought this kind of stuff only happened in Philly?

The fact is there are idiot fans in every city

Yes, there are idiots in every city but I don't see where anyone claimed that Buffalo was the only city with idiot fans so I don't see where that observation gets us. That kind of behavior is wrong whether it can be found in every city or not. It wouldn't take much for that kind of thing to erupt into something ugly.

If I don't know you and you do that to me and if I am not in a decent mood I will break your neck. I do not like to be touched or picked on like that, it's not funny, cool, or worth while on YewTube.

These kids obviously picked out the easy marks for their little film. They chose a few people with drinks in their hands, too. Pick the wrong little scrappy dude with some beer and it'd get ugly.

I'm inclined to agree with this ^. Talking trash and goofing is one thing, but they really shouldn't put their hands on people, much less jump into them. It has to do with respecting people.

I'm inclined to agree with this ^. Talking trash and goofing is one thing, but they really shouldn't put their hands on people, much less jump into them. It has to do with respecting people.

How old are you, by chance?

Others, just curious, I'd like to hear your age based on your views. I'm betting under the age of 25 this isn't a big deal, and no disrespect I guess it might just be a maturity thing/professionalism thing.

Others, just curious, I'd like to hear your age based on your views. I'm betting under the age of 25 this isn't a big deal, and no disrespect I guess it might just be a maturity thing/professionalism thing.

i'm going to be 58 in April, and think some of you guys are wrapped too tight.. but hey, that's just my opinion.. "different strokes for different folks"

I'm a couple of decades beyond 25. :ph34r:

When I was that age, I would talk crap - with a smile - when I saw an opponent's fan at the Ralph, but I never touched him unless we were shaking hands and wishing each other luck. Making contact seems wrong.

Maybe it's less a maturity issue and more of a generational thing?