McCarron Thread

section122

No idea how Blake bottles gets 9+ pages and McCarron hasn't gotten one.

This game is surprisingly a ban burner and mcCarron has thrown 2 picks so far. I'm in the camp of wanting him in the 3rd if he is still available. Love his leadership and think he slides around the pocket well. He also is very accurate with prototype size.

I definitely get the knock of being surrounded by incredible talent but he has done exactly what you're supposed to do with it, win.

Not sure where Alabamas defense is for this game. Maybe stoops was on to something about the overrated sec defenses.... (I don't actually agree)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taj Boyd may fall a bit after a potential 1st rounder last year

Aaron Murray could as well. Mccarron will be a late 1sr or 2nd

If any of these guys fall o the 3rd, it would be great value and depth at qb

Taj Boyd may fall a bit after a potential 1st rounder last year

Aaron Murray could as well. Mccarron will be a late 1sr or 2nd

If any of these guys fall o the 3rd, it would be great value and depth at qb

I don't like Murray at all. Comes up small in every big situation. Boyd and McCarron as I said in the Bortles thread would be a great pick in the 3rd if they are there. I think Boyd will be gone before that though.

We need to take another QB that being said if the Bills history says any thing they will put all their eggs in EJ's basket & run with it for the next 3 years just to find out he's mediocre at best .

I for one am hoping that Whaley can see the importance of the QB position & does something to actually change the future of our team & brings in another QB .

They brought one in last year when the class wasn't that good, the years before they had what 3 + that were starters in the league & we didn't even look at them cause we had Fitz, this year the QB class is LOADED but we have EJ & probably won't even sniff a QB till the late rounds, hell the Pats have one of if not the best QB to ever play the game & they draft QB's all the time .

If the NFL is a copy cat league the Bills FO needs to pay more attention to what the teams that are winning are doing to be winners & less time trying to reinvent the wheel ...

Okay.

This thread's been hijacked.

By the Oklahoma QB.

Who is this guy?

Shades of Joe Montana.

Seems like he's got a strong arm though.

McCarron looks like a product of the system. One with a lot of good oline and not a lot of need to bring a team from behind with his arm. We'll see how he does for the rest of the game.