Will Marrone Make Any More Changes?

If Marrone keeps Crosman .

And the team is not markedly improved next season Doug will have hung his hat up .

Maybe he feels that some attention to details and his hand in the matter will prop up Danny. Hell if i know.

But for fun lets try two things.

Lets list what we might consider core ST players beyond returners.

I have not given this enough thought but one comes to mind.

M.Easely has been a stud and found a niche. i kept seeing him hearing his number , and the guy has great stats. awesome really

Lets see now.beyond that....

Summers ? maybe yes

Wingo. no reps

Hogan? i only noticed the miss against Blount

Moats

Bradham

not sure who else might be significant. Maybe this is a real problem. And i would blame that on rookies and new faces. And of course new system with said rookies and new faces.

Did i just defend something ?

maybe

Who is out there to replace danny crosman ? Honestly , someone who might take the coaching position ?

Maybe the reason we have Danny , for better or worse , is lack of options.

I look forward to you kids retorts to my query

There is a lot of talk that it is the same core as last year. Maybe we should list which are new players and which where here last year. Then you can argue that it is not the core but the coach.

Ha ha, just giving you a hard time. It wouldn't bother me as much if Doug wasn't all about accountability. He hires a guy that was bad previously and he takes the unit from 9th to 30th (the biggest drop in the league). Crossman has obviously had a negative effect on that unit (how much can be debated) and should be held accountable but he is Marrone's buddy. It is extremely hypocritical and a blow to Marrone's credibility.

And Detroit went from 30th to 20th ... a pretty nice jump in his absence.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can remember many kick off returns where we stopped them inside the 20. We tend to only remember the poor times and not the good plays. I would like to see the stats on kick off returns and yardage per return. I think we are looking for a goat and Crossman is it. We had almost no experience on ST this year. We say Easley but this was his 1st year on the active roster all year. What ever!

Crossman needs to go...period. I for one would like to see Hackett gone as well, but I know that's not going to happen. However, if in some way Crossman is retained, my respect for Marrone just sh*t the bed. I've been a Marrone supporter almost from the beginning and I'm willing to give him another year and hopefully a healthier roster, particularly EJ, to see if this team can make the playoffs. But if Crossman keeps coaching for the BILLS, count me on the side that doubts his accountablity speeches. Keeping someone accountable when it costs you nothing or very little is easy...keeping accountability intact when it requires a sacrifice is a test of integrity and strength of character. And as mentioned, you don't go from 9th to 30th without the coach playing a pretty big role. If it was just ten slots, you could argue players, et. al had something to do with it...but from top 10 to almost worst...yeah, coach is in play for that one.

I can remember many kick off returns where we stopped them inside the 20. We tend to only remember the poor times and not the good plays. I would like to see the stats on kick off returns and yardage per return. I think we are looking for a goat and Crossman is it. We had almost no experience on ST this year. We say Easley but this was his 1st year on the active roster all year. What ever!

32 in KO return yards (season long of 28 yards), 29th in punt return yards, 15th in KO coverage, 8th in Punt coverage for an overall ranking of 30th (down from 9th last year). Not to mention that special teams cost the Bills anywhere from 2-4 games. What is it that you liked about the job that he did??

32 in KO return yards (season long of 28 yards), 29th in punt return yards, 15th in KO coverage, 8th in Punt coverage for an overall ranking of 30th (down from 9th last year). Not to mention that special teams cost the Bills anywhere from 2-4 games. What is it that you liked about the job that he did??

BOOM